thank you's for 2005 and the weather forecast for 2006

Pavel Slalom Boards

Moderator: Donald Campbell

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

thank you's for 2005 and the weather forecast for 2006

Post by Donald Campbell » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:13 pm

first off i would like to thank my whole team for the support and the innovative spirit they have shown during this whole season.especially steve went out of his way to help create and shape the moulds we are using now.i remember me and him working till late at night at temperatures below zero in my old plant.thanks bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
paul jumped onto the boat without knowing what would expect him,well ...he trusted me.
he was there the whole year he supports the idea he's a good chap thanks paul!!!!
vincent has almost the same preidiction as paul has,he tested the whole season,redefined the gunner and took it to victory at morro with very impressive results.
jeff is promoting our stuff in the us,he believes in the idea,he's there,he's a good guy!!!!!!!!!!!!
dominik our newbie is a big asset to the team,we like him a lot,he has the spirits to keep it going.

all the other folks who bought our-hard to get-stuff,who supported and believed in us-hey

i owe you whoever you are i won't forget
to all the unbelievers who gave me and steve shit during the beginning of pavel:"who's laughing now?"

next year:

pavel will pick up some speed quite some speed to say so.

without letting the cat out of the bag,we do have a few surprises in store and we will reveal some exciting stuff and news during the next season.
G.O.G is just starting,it will be an interesting aspect to each and every race a certain group of germans attends.
you will be surprised when you see the whole deal-trust me.

we will also launch a line of decks during next spring which will be cheaper than the average custom deck.i will personnally take care of that with my american partner:abc board supplys.
ergo-those decks will be available through abc next year in the usa and they will be highest quality stuff as usual when abc does something.

we will not copy,we will be innovative as you've seen this year.

you had the chance to see absolutely new board shapes and construction/concepts surface on the market-spearheaded by pauls roadster modeal.apparently all these shapes worked very well.we'll go on from there.
but....r&d is not over yet!

new team riders?
yes

you will see it sooner or later and you will be surprised to say the least.

thanks for following and supporting to all of you.

DONALD CAMPBELL

you all made us what we are now and this has only been our very first year.

i am really stoked on what has happened so far and i just want to share the stoke with you and pour some gasoline into the open fire.

Gary Saenz

Post by Gary Saenz » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:28 pm

After my Roadster shows up on the East Coast of the US I'll do my best to show it around to those I come in contact with at the races next spring. Can't wait to see what you've got in store!