Just got one!!!!!!!!!

AXE slalom boards from SK8KINGS

Moderators: Richy Carrasco, Maria Carrasco

Brian Gilbert

Just got one!!!!!!!!!

Post by Brian Gilbert » Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:20 am

i just got an Axe 1, for an early christmas gift. and i also got the big bushin pack #1. ive set it up with stock indy 109's , blue barrel bottom and white conical top bushing up front, and full yellows in the back, im 6ft 2in tall, and 190lbs, is this bushin set up sound right ? richy any suggestion?

I cant wait to ride this board oh yeah i got white hot spots too. all from my mom, who ordered it all form Sk8 King.com. thanks guys.

Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

Wiggle

Post by Marty Schaub » Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:26 pm

Brian,

Let a TS board be a TS board. I run Khiro whites in front and a blue bottom with a Tracker green superball top in back. The thing turns on a dime. I am to experiment this off season with a batch of stimulators that I have coming from Geezer X.

Have fun.
La Costa Boy For Life

Brian Gilbert

Post by Brian Gilbert » Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:14 pm

thanks Marty, i took your advice, and did the all white bushing up front and im still foolin with the back, im right now using a red on the bottom and black on top

Richy Carrasco
AXE Army
AXE Army

Post by Richy Carrasco » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:09 am

Sounds like you guys are on the right track. Front leads quick -- back steady follows. If you want to go for even more reaction when you can afford it -- get a set of Tracker MidTracks for the quickest turning tight slalom setup.

Welcome to the AXE Army Brian! Keep us posted on how you do!
Last edited by Richy Carrasco on Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brian Gilbert

trackers

Post by Brian Gilbert » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:50 pm

Thanks Richy the weather has not been great here In Baltimore, but the chances ive gotten to ride the ax, i love it.
I've been toyin with the idea of trackers since i heard Indy is discontinueing the 109/101. Ive got a set of old small pivot mid tracks from my dads old alva, so i could put new bushings in those i figure. thanks for the help and great service from Sk8Kings. ill keep you guys posted

Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

Cones?

Post by Marty Schaub » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:54 pm

Turn left, turn right, turn left, turn right, repeat.

Simple.
La Costa Boy For Life

Brian Gilbert

Post by Brian Gilbert » Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:37 am

that part i got thanks marty