MODEL WISCONSION CITIZEN!

Slalom Skateboarding in the Midwest U.S.A.

Moderators: Christopher Bara, Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Tom Mangelsdorf
Mangels
Mangels

MODEL WISCONSION CITIZEN!

Post by Tom Mangelsdorf » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:30 pm

This past weekend a Wisconsin man was visiting friends in Minneapolis. He was staying on the 17th floor of a hotel there. He had been drinking. He ran down the hall and threw himself against the glass window tto see if it was strong enough to stop him.

It wasn't.

Unbelievably, he survided the fall with a broken leg and some other boo-boos.

I tell ya, it's times like these I am so PROUD to be from Wisconsin. =P
Gravity is a terrible thing to waste.

Chris Favero
CHIxILL Master CFav
CHIxILL Master CFav

Post by Chris Favero » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:07 pm

i know its a warm winter,but what's the snowmobile fatality count up to this year?cf
Freak Bros. Racing
www.chixillskateboards.com

Tom Mangelsdorf
Mangels
Mangels

Post by Tom Mangelsdorf » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:43 pm

Haven't heard. Dane County just officially opened their trails this weekend because we finally got some snow. There were two other incidents this past weekend where ice fishing guys broke through the ice on their 4-wheelers. They're OK though.

We went over to Doreen's sister's house yesterday to catch the Bears game on their big screen TV. Doreen and Katie (daughter) put on their skis and I towed them over there behind the 'Blazer. It's a couple miles and they had a great time as I zoomed along at 10 mph. Katie wore ski gogles and Doreen was lookin cool in my full-face helmet!
Gravity is a terrible thing to waste.