MSSS

Slalom Skateboarding in the Midwest U.S.A.

Moderators: Christopher Bara, Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage

MSSS

Post by Lenny Poage » Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:36 am

Two weeks from tomorrow, Mountain State Slalom Skate!! I've been stoked on this since last year!!!
HOSS

Christopher Bara
KILL CITY RACING
KILL CITY RACING

Post by Christopher Bara » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:49 pm

Lenny, check out the threads under the NORTH AMERICA forum

Chris Favero
CHIxILL Master CFav
CHIxILL Master CFav

Post by Chris Favero » Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:23 am

chris b.is hadrien still going?looking forward to seeing all the kill city crew.cf
ps. a lot of the midwest guys have looked dangerous at some of the bigger contests this year.it will be cool to see how it all shakes out here.
Freak Bros. Racing
www.chixillskateboards.com

Christopher Bara
KILL CITY RACING
KILL CITY RACING

Post by Christopher Bara » Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:09 am

nope.Hadrian is running in a downhill that weekend somewhere in southern Ohio...I think he's entered about a dozen races this year already.
and yeah, the midwest really came out of the woodwork this year aye?
September marked one year since the guys up here started going down hills...you Freak Bros have popped up all over the map. Oles came out of nowhere... and came fast. Chicago has proven to be an awesome town for events...hoping for more there next year..
It's been a great year
Here's to ending it in style....

Hey, do you need directions to the cabin?..i've got maps made out

Tod Oles
Lone Stranger Racing
Lone Stranger Racing

Post by Tod Oles » Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:32 am

Yo, cf

When are you and sidlo heading out? I've talked to Chris B. about meeting them in Athens, OH for a little vert session at that killer park there...
I'm off work from wed. thru the following tues. so I'm pretty free and if 1 or 2
more of you Freak Bros. need a seat to get out to WV my little 3 door Civic
is ready to "rock" i.e. eclectic musical taste ;-) I'll leave the offer open to you boys... let me know here... I've gotta drive right past youz guyz anyways,

later, Tod

Chris Favero
CHIxILL Master CFav
CHIxILL Master CFav

Post by Chris Favero » Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:13 am

al and i are leaving sat a.m. at 4.maybe we can hit athens monday on the way home.chris,shoot away with those directions.cf
Freak Bros. Racing

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:23 pm

CF and CB and AS and all else, if you're coming in Friday I've gotta pick up Paul Price at the airport and then I say we go to my rafting Co. ..Class VI for the taste of Bridge Day!! Great food and close to the cabin 1 mile or so of country road I'll keep every one informed soonly
Enjoy,
Dave G
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Christopher Bara
KILL CITY RACING
KILL CITY RACING

Post by Christopher Bara » Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:38 pm

That's a definite for us from Detroit, Dave. We should be rolling in there around 5 or 6 pm friday. We have to stock up on food and bev's and definitely plan on hitting the "eats".....party at the cabin afterwards.

CF...drop me an Email with your address and ph#. I'm at hitnrun@comcast.net. I've got a map, but the place is new and the map's only on paper, not on line, so i have to mail it to you.

Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage

Post by Lenny Poage » Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:22 pm

Is the party Saturday night at the karaoke bar again?
HOSS

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:26 pm

Lenny,
Sounds good to me, but let's tell Wes E it's in another locale all together;)
I got an email from the swiss contention and 2 of them are seeking shelter!! If anyone has room I'm sure they will appreciate the gesture appropriately! To date the commited sponsors for prizes are
Solid Skate.com
Radikal
Khiro
Tracker
Red Bull (beverages)
Class VI
Pleasure Tool Bearings
and a few other surprises

If anyone still is w/o accomodations and can't find any..email me and I'll make some calls!
Bridge Day (Saturday) is forecast to be over cast but Race day is sunny and in the 60's

I've struck out in the P.A system (Red Bull is commited at Snowshoe)
Any help would go a mile!!

Enjoy,
Dave G
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Christian Simsuangco

Post by Christian Simsuangco » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:51 pm

can't go now, got rugby. looks like the next race i'll be goin to is the sizzler in feb.
ride or die motha trucka.

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:10 pm

Newly on board with the other generous vendors is Insect Skateboards!! Thanks Steve
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:29 am

Garreth just called to add Roe Racing to the list!!
Thanks Garreth
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Chris Favero
CHIxILL Master CFav
CHIxILL Master CFav

Post by Chris Favero » Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:44 am

dave,freak bros will commit 50.00$toward a p.a. rental,cf
looking forward to your race.this will be epic.cf
Freak Bros. Racing

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:17 am

Chris,
That's most generous..Problem is,there aint one to be had in this neck o' da' woods. When the sleepy town of Fayetteville (pop.2200) becomes the state's largest city for a weekend, resources get tapped!! RedBull can't bring theirs Sunday (previous engagement) and I'm a single father of 3 til Friday so I'm stressin' it. If anyone out there can bring one w/ it'd be grand ! John Dillon seems to biting at the bit to broadcast over the church bells clang. And Noooo buddy does it betta
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Kevin M. Gamble
Stahlstown, PA
Stahlstown, PA

MSSS 2004

Post by Kevin M. Gamble » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:28 pm

1. What time does practice start on Sunday? (The contest sign-up page still shows 00:00).

2. What types of courses are going to be set? Who will be setting them?

3. How is the bracketing going to be set up? Are there going to be multiple classes ( A & B, Pro & Am, etc)?

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:46 pm

Kevin, and all else,
Practice/course set starts at 9:00 a.m Racing begins at 10:00 and goes to 5:00p.m !
We will start with a hybrid type general slalom (probably 45 cones) as last year. Which will be makeable by all, but fast by some and progress to a tight course (88 cones last year) but am open to "majority rules" for the rest of the day! Glad you're making it.. Is your lovely wife able to make it?
(What a blessing that would be)
P.S..It's not gonna rain!!!!!
Enjoy,
Dave G
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:47 pm

I'm leaning towards a top 16/bottom 16 show down, so that all get some good quality time in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage

Post by Lenny Poage » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:51 pm

Oles, when are you hitting the Athens park? I line only an hour from there and would be stoked on a pre or post race sesh!
HOSS

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:05 pm

Lenny,
mail me your # or call me @304-574-0227
Thankfully enjoyin'
Dave G
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Tod Oles
Lone Stranger Racing
Lone Stranger Racing

Post by Tod Oles » Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:22 pm

Lenny,

I'm going to stay over in Springfield on thurs. night and head down to meet the Kill City bros. in Athens ?sometime? friday noonish... although I'm pretty free till I meet up with them... I can be there earlier. I'll be the guy about 1/2
way up the walls at that place 8-)

Christopher Bara
KILL CITY RACING
KILL CITY RACING

Post by Christopher Bara » Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:59 pm

I'll be the guy all the way up at the coping, falling in without my board...probably inverted with a tortured look on my face

Hey Dave Gale.....Scott Obrien will bring an Amp/Speaker/Mike
It should be loud enough

youre set with the PA

Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage

Post by Lenny Poage » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:08 am

I'm working until 3:00. If you're still around, I can probably come up after that. Drop me an email at thepoages@sbcglobal.net and or give a call at 740-441-9630
HOSS

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:47 pm

I'd like to thank Jack for adding Bahne to the list of generous supporters of the race!
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:21 pm

Hey now,
As the time draws nearer, I seem to have possibly lost a lot of helpers/time keepers etc... If anyone is bringing their better half, or anyone that won't be racing, thcould help ..let me know so I can get some sleep tonite!! My lovely wife Lisa will most likely have to play soccer mom for my 2 youngest daughters on a rescheduled game!!
HELP
Enjoy,
Dave G
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Christopher Bara
KILL CITY RACING
KILL CITY RACING

volunteers

Post by Christopher Bara » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:29 pm

We'll keep our eye open for well built hitchikers with haltertops and daisy dukes on our way down

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:51 pm

Woah!!!
Stillboardin.com has graciouisly offered a complete Bahne Blackhill to the list of generous supporters list. With the likes of all the entrants and the the Town of Fayetteville

It's gonna ROCK!!

Racers ready?
3...2...1... GO!!!!!!!!

P.S. Rumor has it, Chris Bara will be donning a "pink halter" and will conehead for food !!!!!!!!!!!!
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:54 pm

In all seriousness... Stillboardin.com has been a spnsor for a while, and the Kill City Klan has shown an enormous presence!!!!!!!!!!!
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Christopher Bara
KILL CITY RACING
KILL CITY RACING

Post by Christopher Bara » Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:01 pm

Hey....my wife may even have an old thong i can stretch out!

(hey...uhhh...Nancy....hon...if you read thru these threads while i'm gone...i was just kidding)

heh heh heh

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:19 pm

Chris,
It's time to come clean, It's times like this that make me wonder about your intentions! Nancy, Your "hubby" has been semding me thongs and deoderant for months now! I didn't know how to deal with the delima (retorical) So ..I tossed them off the Bridge Daily, now, I cross the Big Bridge on my way to the river,and ponder to myself....Don't they have closests in Detroit?
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:03 pm

The Masre Blastre Mr John Dillon will be in the house!!! To employ the Mike at a few Ohms!!!
Thanks to all for getting this Dunn!!!!!!!
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:02 pm

Well, today's Friday and there's a skateboard race in West Virginia on Sunday.

I don't suppose that now would be a good time to ask what time the hill opens for practice? According to the Contest Calendar, the race starts at Midnight. That seems a little extreme.

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:15 pm

Wesley etal:

What branch did you serve in?? I'm familiar with military time, but have neverr known 00:00 to be midnight! Ground 0 has a meaning to some, but not a marker of time! I just got back from town and they're patching up spots on the opposite side of the intersection, trying to persuade me to move the locale 180 degrees.. I'm pressing to maintain the norm, which has been productive!
At any rate, the street is closed from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm racing should start at 10:00 and we shall have fun!!!!!!!!!!
ENJOY!! (while you can)

John Dillon

WV...here I come!

Post by John Dillon » Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:07 pm

Greetings fellow slalom skateboarders! Thanks in advance to Dave Gale for putting this race together and for Kill City's Chris and Scott for bringing the amp/P.A./ and mic system. I cannot wait to see you all skate! AND a big WELCOME to the Swiss contingent who are coming to this event!

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:20 pm

Hittin' the airport shortly, Will return w/ Paul Price/Jadranko and Noemi and meet up at Class VI river runners for a tasyte of Bridge Day round 6:00sh
Enjoy,
Dave G

North side of bridge, onto Ames Heights rd. to the laft at tee and you be dare!!!
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage

Post by Lenny Poage » Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:26 pm

Thanks to Dave G for throwing a great race and party (and the wedding present, and the trucks, and the list can go on for days. You da man!!!)!! I had a blast. Kill City and Chicago crews, this better not be your last trip to WV. You guys tore it up!!!

Wes T, like I said yesterday, you got the balls of brass award for slamming like that and going after it again!!

I'll be nursing a bummed back for a couple days. At any rate, I think we should go for a winter series! The Gathering's a long way off!!

Kevin, I was stoking most of the night about what you said. Thanks and I'm hoping to prove you right at The Gathering!
HOSS

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:06 pm

I got home about midnight. I took my time, stopped twice to take a half-hour nap and splurged on a Golden Corral buffet dinner at Lake Norman, NC. The drive home was uneventful interrupted by a few seconds of agonizing pain. Pulling the stick back into 2nd, 4th and 6th gear felt fine, but PUSHING it into 1st, 3rd and 5th was like putting my hand in a vice and some sadistic joker squeezing it til I screamed. So there was a lot of cross over shifting with my left hand.

A note to our fine surgeon, Dr. Kevin Gamble: the eye cut DOES NOT need a stitch. When I saw it this afternoon for the first time, it look like just a cat scratch. Kevin said that he took the time to "squeeze" the gash together before putting on the bandage and he did an excellent job: the cut is insignificant this morning.

However, let us discuss why that quack should be sued into the poor house and never allowed to practice medicine again!!! Kevin was quick enough to get his first aid bag to the bottom of the hill, but in his haste to patch the eye and knee, he inadvertantly put the adhesive ON THE EYE BROW HAIR! Does anyone want to hear about the screams of anguish and pain that reeked through my house when I pulled on that little tab over the eye? I hope Dr. Gamble carries millions in malpractice insurance! :-) (By the way, all I did was get in the shower and soak it real good with hot water and it fell off. No real biggie. I saw the cut and didn't lose an eyebrow. "Margie, hold that call to my attorney: we'll let this one go THIS TIME.")

Thanks to Kevin for being prepared and reducing what could have been a real bloody (literally) mess on the street to just a slight delay in getting the racing going again. I had a blast and hope to see everyone who can make it to an Outlaw DC race this winter and also (maybe) to that Bastard 66's downhill race November 6.

Kevin M. Gamble
Stahlstown, PA
Stahlstown, PA

Post by Kevin M. Gamble » Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:52 am

Wes,
I'll send you my bill.

I'm not crazy about always being the first-aid guy. I keep a tool bag in my car, full of gauze, tape, etc. just for these kinds of misshaps. Don't know what we're gonna do if someone really gets hurt.

I think your helmet might need some first-aid, also. Or possibly replaced. Look it over good; I think it saved your skull.

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:02 pm

First off.... Thanks to all for making it an epic weekend !
Please "bare" w/ me for the complete results! I'll do it in spurts (you'll find out why, in this post)
Friday: Pick -up the Swiss Jadranko and Noemi, No Paul Price, but his luggage is there. 1:30 a.m Price rents a car and gets to my house..Sleep 2:30 a.m/ Wake up at 4:30 a.m go to work, end up in the 40degree rain for 3 hours (after 2 hours of sleep) a handfully of rafting guests cancell to weather..Dave G exclaims "I'm outta here" Go home and meet up w/ the racers who were here. Saturday nite at the Comfort Inn no Kareoke for Wes E ;-( another 2:30 nite.. Sunday arrive in town for the Chief of police that the road had to changed to across the street !!! No Mayor around to confirm!! Handle the venue change and it worked out (thanks guys) for the understanding! After a great day of races retire to my outfitter (Class VI) for awards. Talk Alan and Cfavero into rafting Monday, try to talk the Detroit klan into it, but they decline (sumpin' bout wanting to go vert in Athens in the rain) 7:30 a.m Sidlo and Chris arrive---get the raft and proceedeth to the river cool weather but no rain.. Alan and Chris are in awe, and thanking me for running them down. My response: "don't thank me yet, I posted on ncdsa, that I was gonna thrash you today, shortly after, the sun comes out of the clouds, and Chris comes out of the raft..I thought I had Sidlo too, but he hung in there by his barefoot toenails!! heh heh I respond , "1 down, 1 to go" Alan looks at me like yeah right!! We pick Chris up to hear him say..#@$%^&* I've never been that out of control in water !! A bit shook, but no worse for the wear, we continue down the creek, With Chris frequently asking "O.K where are going in this one???" I think he was not respecting my Authoritiiiiie heh heee No problems for the next dozen rapids I think to myself "self, you're running outta a'time to get Sidlo wet(ter) Hey guy' I know.. scoot back a seat! Fayette Station rapid approaching quickly!! About 1/2 way down, I go for the "ledge hole" boat goes strait up and leans left..I "high side" like a mo'fo'.... GOT 'EM!!! Sidlo and Chris surfaced shortly after looking like drowned rats (literally) I'm laughing sooo hard with my voice fading fast..I yell, swim left and screw the paddles.. The proceed left, Sidlo making the eddy with ease, I'm yelling(trying) to Chris to swim left!!
His response "I can't!" My reply "you got to!!!!!!!" For christ's sake swim!!!!! I get the raft to the take out..(where are shittle was waiting) get out and start running down the bank after Chris..The current was taking him too fast for me to throw my throw rope and he was up to his eyes in river water (or tears) I run back to my raft and lay down over the front and go in HOT pursuit, my arms are burning, but I'm gaing on him!! DAMN ..Flea Flicker has him! I see a tiny head bobbing in the distance through 6 foot brakers and getting surfed in some boat stopping holes!! Still gaing on him after the rapid, I think to myself..Uh Oh Big Nasty is comming and he don't want NO part of that!! I finally catch him and he gets in the boat with a bloody leg and flops down saying "Tell me there arn't anymore rapids"" Hee Hee, I tell him to just lay in the raft and I'll get him through "Big Nasty" Which we did,to see Sidlo and Guido (our shuttle driver) waiting on shore about 3/4 mile downstream!! Thank God Guido drove the wrong way on a one way CURVY Rd. and didn't take the 1 hour long legal way!! We get Chris out of his gear, and realize that the jacket he opted to wear weighed all of 25 lbs sopping wet!! My stomach hurt from laughing!! We get to Guidos to give the boyz some coffee and dry off Sidlo and Chris still said "Thanks"
Sorry guys, but I promised to "Thoroughly Thrash Ya" ;-)
I now have a fever of 102.8 and no voice, so excuse the ramblin' on

I'll post the hybrids soon but for now:
77 cone challenge

1) Kenny 19.371
2)Price 19.672
3) Vlad 20.370
4) Harms 20.646
5)Hollien 20.932
6)Jadranko 21.229
7)Parsons 21.512
8) Goad 21.750
9)Gamble 22.081
10)Wes E 22.148
11)66 22.279
12) Oles 22.348
13)Noemi 22.805
14)O'brien23.293
15)Favero 23.451
16) Fadell 23.468
17) Bara 24.025
18) LBK 24.215
19) Condon 25.232
20) Fuentes 26.650
21) Mark E 29.232

Thanks for all the help from Yvonne/Michelle/Jenny/Lisa

If you'll excuse me (my vision is going BRIGHT...BLACK...BRIGHT....BLACK gonna go take some cold/flu meds and lay under my "blanky" and post more when I can!!!!!!!!!!
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Jack Quarantillo

Post by Jack Quarantillo » Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:28 pm

nice river story...

I had the pleasure of running the New River once just before getting married. It's a bit freaky to look back on some of those rapids to see the nice memorial plaques comemmorating those who "didn't make it."

Q

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:50 pm

Now Jack,
You're scaring away my future clients!! After doing this for a living for 24 years, I've logged over 4000 trips on the New River (noyt even counting the much Hairier/Scarier Gauley River ! The only reason Chris had the "wild ride" was his jacket o' thick cotton! We never saw another person from put in to take-out So, I took it very safely on the boys where there was anything of consiquence! In 30 years of commercial rafting here over 150,000 people a year, we have only 9 fatal incidents with only 3 being drownings. Some are other causes (heart failure etc...)The plaque you speak of is not a memorial, but we guides like saying that to our guests.. It's actually where a train derailed in the 1800's and the crew was killed! The Engine was numbered 99 for the Harmon run Hence the name of that rapid.."Harmon's 99" Just thought I'd clarify , that I wouldn't ever take a persons life lightly for my entertainment at "the office" More lives are lost skating w/o a helmet!!
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Christopher Bara
KILL CITY RACING
KILL CITY RACING

Post by Christopher Bara » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:37 pm

...and of course, you have to give Favero props for going for it anyway

He only had a total of about 6 hours of sleep......

....for two nights......

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:13 pm

No doubt Chris.. After all that, Sidlo left a message last nite that they broke down south of Indy and had to get towed to Chicago in the front seat of the tow truck and didn't get home til after 5:00 this a.m ! What a Knucklehead trip for the Freak Bro's !! How was Athens??
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Jack Quarantillo

Post by Jack Quarantillo » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:33 pm

oops...
Didn't mean to scare anyone away. I'm guessing I'm taking more of a risk driving to work each day anyhow...

Anyhow... you gotta love the REAL amusement parks (not the man-made ones)

Q

Vlad Popov
Moscow-Washington
Moscow-Washington

Post by Vlad Popov » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:50 pm

<br><br><br><br><center>RACE PHOTOS are here.</center>

Christopher Bara
KILL CITY RACING
KILL CITY RACING

Post by Christopher Bara » Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:34 pm

Athens:
never made it to Athens....Dark clouds looming the whole way in ....by the time we'd have to make the cut 'cross state to Athens we'd have to add an hour and half to our drive time, so when we saw the dark sky we figured no way...the last two times we ignored the dark clouds and got rained out both times.....even fools can learn aye?
Still was an 8.5 hour ride home....
On top of it, i had a nasty road rash on my hip, Scotts ankle was swollen up like a nerf ball..Tod got racked from a couple tuff tumbles on the hill and was feeling it...even with all that we would have gone if there was a good chance for dry pavement.

ah well

next time i guess

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

Post by Dave Gale » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:32 am

Bummer Bara! I know you guys look forward to hittin' the parks!

I want to lay out a big fatty HUGE appreciation to Brian P. for all his commitment to making this thing easier on me! The timer and board worked flawlessly and havin' Dillon on the side line for his emcee efforts and Yvonne for her time honored keeping of the records!! You 3 need to take your show on the road!!! Every time you gents and lady are involved w/ a race ...it hummmmmz along smoothingly~!!!
Thanks again
P.S Brian, you left your bracket board at the perize/awards..I got it at the house and will figure a way to see it home to ya'
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Tod Oles
Lone Stranger Racing
Lone Stranger Racing

Made it...

Post by Tod Oles » Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:17 am

Home at last...where the beer is cheap :-) but there's no one to skate with :-(

anyways, Thanks KCR for puttin up with my windiness for 3 1/2 days...
Konny's doin just fine...

I'm glad we didn't waste time going to Athens. Rained like a mofo all the way to Indy and then some.

Dave Gale, Thanks for putting on a great race despite the difficulties.

It was great to see everyone I've met this past summer all on the same hill!!

Hope I get a chance at redemption and make it (all the way down) the hill on Mollica's board next year!!... My ribs and I are going to the hot tub now... Later, Tod

Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage

Post by Lenny Poage » Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:30 am

If you guys ever get a hankerin' for some southern Ohio skating and feel like making the trip, Jenny and I will be glad to host you. We can hit Athens, Skatopia and I'll also show you my super sweet SSS.

A winter outlaw series for southern OH and WV is in the works. More details as they develop.
HOSS

Derek Smith

Post by Derek Smith » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:34 pm

Kill City, everyone, come on up, wintertime fun Jan 8th.

http://www.ncdsa.com/contest_registrati ... testID=160