Novi Vans, this Thursday 9/2, evening session

Slalom Skateboarding in the Midwest U.S.A.

Moderators: Christopher Bara, Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

John Bracken

Novi Vans, this Thursday 9/2, evening session

Post by John Bracken » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:03 pm

Hello all! I will be in Pontiac, MI on the 2nd. Plan to skate the bowl at Novi Vans. Even though it is "bike night", skaters are allowed to session the bowl... so that is where I will be. Will probably skate from 6-10 pm. If anyone is interested in joining me, drop me an email.
john @ johnbracken dot com

Christopher Bara
KILL CITY RACING
KILL CITY RACING

Post by Christopher Bara » Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:27 pm

Hey John...that bowl is usually vacant except when the oldschool guys and a few talented youguns are there...you should be fine...get ahold of Scott at www.stillboardin.com. he'll probably know who else will be there. Allot of the guys get together on Wednesday nights, but with it closing there, folks are trying to get more time in....If youre staying on the northwest side of town and want to hit a great "oldschool snakepit style" outdoor freepark, look on your map for Mason Michigan, up I-96....they have a small but well built gig there too.....and it's sunny and 80 up here.

John Bracken

Post by John Bracken » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:05 am

Thanks for the reply. I would love to skate the Mason park, but I doubt I will have time. For this trip, Vans will have to do.

Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage

Post by Lenny Poage » Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:09 pm

John, when you get a chance, drop me an email at thepoages@sbcglobal.net . The city here is donating land, but we need to raise funds. Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm meeting with the skate-parents Monday and the kids Wednesday to discuss it.
HOSS