WLAC Race Schedule?

Slalom Skateboarding in California

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:32 am

Mr.Peer, you are quite a racer indeed and have an impressive history of organizing races. Thank you for helping with the WLAC Races & Results forum.

Los Angeles is close to my area and I would like to know if there is a schedule of races (slalom skateboarding) that will be held at WLAC (West Los Angeles College)

Can you post the schedule here or give us a web site for reference?

Thanks in advance and welcome aboard!

Chris Eggers
Germany
Germany

Post by Chris Eggers » Thu Sep 26, 2002 8:54 am

Adam,

check the Contest Calendar on NCDSA.
I have signed up for the race on Oct. 6th.
It will probably be a little harsh for me because I will arrive the day before after a 15 hour flight, but maybe you can make it there?

chris

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Thu Sep 26, 2002 6:04 pm

Hey Chris,

I have been "blackballed" from the ncdsa. I can no longer visit due to an IP ban. Every time I make a post, it is struck from the forum and the IP (computer address) is added to a list and I am prevented access from the growing list of terminals that I try to post from. If I type in http://www.ncdsa.com it comes up with a "404 error or Not Found"

But back to the original topic. Scott Peer is an awesome racer http://www.scottpeer.com will attest to this and it would be beneficial to all racers who visit this site to have access to his calendar of races here, me included.

Thanks for the tip though, I wish I could take it.

If you are interested, go to the ncdsa forum that I have built at this site to read more of what I think of the ncdsa.
On 2002-09-26 02:54, Chris Eggers wrote:
Adam,

check the Contest Calendar on NCDSA.
I have signed up for the race on Oct. 6th.
It will probably be a little harsh for me because I will arrive the day before after a 15 hour flight, but maybe you can make it there?

chris

Scott Peer

Post by Scott Peer » Fri Sep 27, 2002 11:19 pm

Adam,
Thanks for the compliments! I've posted a reponse under a new topic to try to make it easier to see for all. Hope to see you at West LA College next weekend,

Scott