NH Slalom Clinics & Outlaw Series 2009

Slalom Skateboarding in New England U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Karl Floitgraf

Dave Kirkpatrick

NH Slalom Clinics & Outlaw Series 2009

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:57 am

I have a couple dates to throw out there, I'm putting on two Slalom Skating Clinic events here in Antrim - home of the Can/Am International Slalom Race coming up on September 18-20, 2009.

The town will let us have a lane of Summer Street, which is the race course, for these days. I envision each day being a couple hours of learn-to with kids and new racers, followed by a couple hours of single lane outlaw races. Might be merely for bragging rights, might involve prizes (we'll see what I can come up with), could possibly involve posterity video that will be spread across the web like that grainy sextape you thought got erased... So please shower and shave, wear your best skategear, and try to make a good impression on the world! We will have A course and B in mind, the former for the demonstration / wow factor, latter to get as many as possible to participate.

Two Dates for the Clinics/Outlaws: The first is to be held on Saturday, July 25th, with the 26th as a rain date. The second will be on Saturday August 22, with the following Saturday August 29th as the rain date.

In the early hours these should really be geared towards getting people involved, helping out the noobs and spreading the stoke. Bring loaner gear if you got it, help out on the course, offer some advice (or take it if you need it). Definitely some real racing after that.

More dates for the Outlaw Series: Gosh, I don't know. I could just make em up and post em - we'll skate just about every Sunday right here in Antrim, and that's sure easy on my crew... But would someone else like to host an outlaw within 2 hours of here? I'd be tickled to get in 5 cool / casual races before coldness comes, and to work with others on putting together an interesting New England race circuit for next year.

I welcome advice and assistance as I can get it, let me know your thoughts and ideas.

I'll post more stuff as it gets sorted out.
What could POSSIBLY go wrong??

Adam Daniels
Adam Daniels
Adam Daniels

Post by Adam Daniels » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:44 am

I am pretty sure I am available for this upcoming weekend. Please keep me posted...I shall dig out the skate gear for I have not seen a cone this season!
No vestido para mi

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:45 am

Adam Daniels wrote:I am pretty sure I am available for this upcoming weekend. Please keep me posted...I shall dig out the skate gear for I have not seen a cone this season!
Excellent!! I'm watching the wishy-washy weather, will update shortly about the plan, and plan B

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Dave - are you racing in Antrim this weekend, or just clinic/practice?

-Rick
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."

- Jason Mitchell (Criddlezine Interview)

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:38 am

If we race (I absolutely intend to) it will be rather informal - names and times, single lane. Bragging rights or minimal schwag.

If Saturday doesn't rain out, and Sunday is decent too, I'm up for more of whatever on Sunday.

Sunday is the rain date for the clinic / race.

There's local political value in simply skating Summer Street IMO.

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:16 am

Dave Kirkpatrick wrote:If we race (I absolutely intend to) it will be rather informal - names and times, single lane. Bragging rights or minimal schwag.

If Saturday doesn't rain out, and Sunday is decent too, I'm up for more of whatever on Sunday.

Sunday is the rain date for the clinic / race.

There's local political value in simply skating Summer Street IMO.
Thanks Dave! I'll try to make it if Saturday looks good - Sunday I am sailboat racing.

I have a gift from the Worlds, courtesy of Marty Schaub, as a race prize - either this weekend or the one in August. :-)

What timer are you using? The Doctor's?

-RF
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."

Dan Parrish

Post by Dan Parrish » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:35 am

Yup.

I think I freed up the weekend and I can make it up saturday to ride.
-(Do I "race"?)

Either way, the timer will be there.

Adam Daniels
Adam Daniels
Adam Daniels

Post by Adam Daniels » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:54 am

I found out that Saturday is no good for me, so the only way I can make it is if it rains.
No vestido para mi

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:20 am

The way I see it happening, we should all try to be learning, teaching, schmoozing, planning for Sept or otherwise or "on duty" from 10 til noon - being friendly, stroking the town and neighbors and their offspring. Skating too.

Noonish, races for the noobs and beginners, kickflippers, whoever will go through the switches.

One-ish, let's have us big kids race.

That schedule may be too compressed, but things never happen as I plan anyhow. I don't think we need to end on time.

That said:

I'd love to see someone sneak off and set a GS on the VIRGIN 202 hill for later in the day.

Anyway, yeah, let's all make sure we race.

WEATHER: so far so good, they say "isolated" T-storms, we're going to have to watch on Friday, otherwise take our chances. I'll wear my lucky panties.

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Weather looks like a definite GO!

I'll volunteer to go pre-set an afternoon GS if I can get Google map directions in advance to print out - or take a guide with me.

Will there be a parade?

-Rf

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:58 pm

Thanks Rick, and yeah, weather looks good after possible overnight rain. We're on, worst case is pushed back a little to let it dry out.

I don't see that development on Mapquest, but it's between Antrim and Hillsboro (north of us) just off 202 on the west side. Between Chauncey Farm and Dugre's Auto, which are on the opposite side. You can see tire marks on the road on 202 from the new black tar, see the dark, tempting blacktop as you pass by, there are several concrete blocks at the edge of the bottom.

Am I making sense?

You can meet us in town early-ish, and we'll get you there. Ryan is probably up for the assist / guide gig.

Parade? Hell, can they stop us from parading around, can they?

See you there!

Eric Brammer

Antrim practice/racin', 7/25

Post by Eric Brammer » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:24 am

Dave, please call, e-mail me, or drop a PM message about tommorrow. I'll be there if I can, but I'll need to know where you're setting up, as my wife wants drop me off, and take the twins to Keene for shopping.

Rick, I'll try to get you accurate directions, via my N.H. Gazetteer maps (hey, got me there last time with only one u-turn!).
"Surfin' these Old Hills since back in The Day"

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:06 am

Pics from 7/25/2009 Antrim clinic/race.

Tom on the Antrim start ramp.

Will stylin' it!

PSR ripping on a Turner.

Waiting for the kid's race.

Delaney, getting better with every run.

Angus - game face.

Chris and his bloody elbow carving it up - elbow pad donation anyone?

La Costa Boy Marty Schaub donated a Seismic truck from the 2009 Slalom Worlds schwag pile, for me to give to one of the Antrim clinic racers. We put the top three men, women and juniors names in a helmet, and Tom won!

The whole crew.

The next clinic/race is August 22nd - BE THERE!!

The Antrim Can/Am Championships are on 9/18-20 - signup is here:
http://www.active.com/page/Event_Detail ... 381770A488
Last edited by Rick Floyd on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eric Brammer

Antrim, 7/25

Post by Eric Brammer » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:33 am

Rick, thanks for posting up those pics! Funny, my Turner was faster than my Roe S-Camber?! Kinda suprised me, especially since the Bozi FELT the fastest, the Turner seemed slower. It was good to see You, Glenn, Ryan, Josh, Tom, and Will (that's like the NorthEast crew altogether). ;-)

I had a blast! The vibe is very cool, the hill's in good shape, the hot-off-the-grill food very welcome, and the volunteers were awesome! I couldn't believe how well the kids did, and they even did conehead duty! Oh, and the 'development' hill afterwards really was TOO SWEET! I rarely get to session something like that with other riders ('cause I usually find them in my meanderings, thanks to Topo maps...), let alone get to run cones down a hill with tar like that! :-D

Epic.

Will Deming

Post by Will Deming » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:29 pm

I had a blast at the clinic, and learned a lot. Great pictures! I plan on being at the race in September!

Brian Beihl

New Faces

Post by Brian Beihl » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:00 pm

Will & Tom, great to have you in the New England group. Welcome. Everybody was impressed!

Brian
Antrim Home & Harvest Festival
Antrim, NH 03440-00026
www.slalomskateboard.com

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:13 am

Thanks everyone for coming and racing - and to Brian, Victoria, Lauren and all the other hearty volunteers!

Nice pics Rick, I'll add some as I shake people down for them, hopefully we got everybody. I'll whip up some youtube fun when I get a break.

Yes, Saturday August 22 for the next one, I hope to make this sort of the "advanced" session. Might still do some uber-noob kids early (good PR), but very short n sweet. I can give them a kids day elsewhere.

We'll try to get a higher start and more racing in for those who really want to skate the big course. There will still be a lower start point for the "veteran" Juniors and B racers. I think same format, single lane, road open, to keep working that minimal impact angle in the hood.

Please note, the rain date for that Saturday would be the following Saturday the 29th.

AND, we're still planning to skate Sundays until then, so drop a line if you need info on that.

Maybe between now and then we can compare notes at The Farm!

See ya there!

Oh, and photos - I think that's Chris with the bloody elbows.

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:22 am

A few from my Dad's cam, almost everyone in here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3 ... 448&ref=nf

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:14 am

Nice Dave - thanks! I keep thinking about the pavement on that road off 202. :-)

-RF

Joe Iacovelli

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:34 am

Can we hold the GS on a different hill?

Eric Brammer

Antrim 202

Post by Eric Brammer » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:34 am

Joe, if you want to bring the Antrim races up to a new level, you WILL get the hill off of 202. Seriously, only the fresh tar runs at Sunbowl that Shaggy, CMC, Nelson and I enjoyed would compare, and That hill was mostly straight, whereas the 202 hill is classic New-England twisty+steep-nuf, but has runout. The only issues imho, would be rights to the hill (no one lives there yet!), and the little ripples we found in corner two (in the middle/crown of the road, easily bypassed with better cone planning). If I had my buttboard, I would've been running cones with it. Ponder that, then go run that hill. You'll believe. ;-)

Brian Beihl

Permission for 202 Hill

Post by Brian Beihl » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:19 pm

I'll make inquiries about the hill. The guy who owns it is a local developer from Bennington. If I were to guess, I'd say it's unlikely, but it can't hurt to ask. Liability insurance would need to be purchased for this, raising costs. As nice as it would be, it's a private road, and wouldn't be covered under the town's insurance which covers the rest of the festival activities.

Brian
Antrim, NH 03440-00026
www.slalomskateboard.com

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:29 pm

outlaw - date and time private and TBD.

Dave Kirkpatrick

Re: Permission for 202 Hill

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:15 am

Brian Beihl wrote:I'll make inquiries about the hill. The guy who owns it is a local developer from Bennington. If I were to guess, I'd say it's unlikely, but it can't hurt to ask. Liability insurance would need to be purchased for this, raising costs. As nice as it would be, it's a private road, and wouldn't be covered under the town's insurance which covers the rest of the festival activities.

Brian
Hmm, politics...

Short of starting a forest fire, we really couldn't cause any damage. And NH RSA - recreational immunity statute (might be a stretch) might apply if permission was granted to the town, free of charge (free is key, money changing hands changes the situation entirely). Maybe if the request came from the town?

Alternately, let's all buy house lots there... and pitch tents!

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:53 am

Next Sunday we skate (of course!) if the weather's good. I have a timer (thanks Dr. Dan!) and we'll be doing some single lane timed runs as well as some dual lane racing. This is still for everyone, but tailored to bringing up the b group.

IMPORTANT: From now on I want to go directly to the hill, now at 10AM - no more skatepark stop. If you need a ride, get in touch, I'll try to connect people.

Following weekend, Sat the 22nd: Slalom Clinic / Outlaw Race on Summer Street. This is OUTLAW RACE NUMERO DOS! This will be a little "how-to" in the morning, in the casual format that always seems to unfold, followed by kids race, then single lane racing for the "big kids" from higher on the hill.

If big kids (men and women) can be assisting little kids early in the day that would be helpful, I'd like to offer them a chance to race - then move on to the "real" racing. I know you know, but I'll say it - this is all about prep for our up and coming slalom skaters, and getting involved in the Can/Am.

Registration is Reqiuired for the 22nd, email or message me for the form. Rain date is the following Saturday.

After That: We have just 3 Weekends before the Big Race (Can/AM is Sept 18-19-20). The Sunday Skates from now to then will be all about training. Single and dual courses, ramp practice. Please leave your scooters and fruitboots at home, and don't bomb through the courses :-). We could use coneheads and timing helpers...

Eric Brammer

Antrim

Post by Eric Brammer » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Dave, which hill this weekend? The one at the cul-de-sac? Or, in town? 10 AM, yikes, well, I'll try to be there, but more likely 11-ish for me. Oh, and check your PM here about my idea for the RT 202 hill.

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:23 pm

We'll make this one the cul de sac, Pierce Lake Road. Maybe we'll start getting out to 202 for the next few sessions after the 22nd.

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:01 pm

Hi Skaters, Fans,

Revenge of Summer Skate: Race Clinic/Outlaw No. 2 is coming up this Saturday Aug 22nd. I'm watching the weather, chance of/scattered events as of right now, the rain date is Sat the 29th.

Kids clinic and race: Registration begins at 9:30 and racing ends by 11. I'll be counting on a few of our local skaters and parents to help out with this, monitoring traffic, help with timing runs, handing out swapping gear, giving skating tips.

Big boys and girls: I expect to start around 11AM with a course set for practice runs, and race 'til 2PM. The clinic portion will be mixed in with the practice/racing. I'll need a couple local volunteers early and late to move and set up ramp, sunshades, cooler and trash, etc. We'll set the ramp higher on the hill, and Tom Cochoran graciously offered his lawn for the starting crew's comfort and shade!

The registration form is here, parent signature required for under 18: http://avenueatc.com/slalom_clinic.html

If those of you who are hoping to attend could reply ASAP with yes or maybe, that would help!

Bring a couple bucks for lunch or drinks if you like- pizza or dogs/burgers, depending on whether there's a cook to be found.

There will be prizes for all the juniors who race, possibly for open, women's and B as well.

Sorry, I'm a bit tardy with the results from the first race.

RACE RESULTS FROM SUMMER SKATE / "Outlaw" v1.0:

Open:

Rick Floyd 10.15
Tom 10.56
PSR 10.68
Will Deming 10.69
Ryan Readel 11.46
Dave Kirkpatrick 11.46
Josh Howard 12.78
Rich Readel 13.11

Chris DQ, Best Crash(es)!

Women's:

Abbie Bennis 15.71
Delaney Barrett 15.85
Lindsey Warren 18.21

Juniors:

Bailey Kirkpatrick 15.59
Angus Kirkpatrick 15.88
Eden Bennis 12.21 B
Riley Young 18.31
Connor Young 17.62 B
Ryan Murray 30.69 B

Note those Vermont guys collectively kicking our butts. We have to fix that!

Not all those who skated raced - thanks to everyone for coming out and having fun, helping out, and promoting this great outdoor sport to Antrim!!

--
Dave Kirkpatrick

Brian Beihl

I'll be there in spirit only

Post by Brian Beihl » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:48 am

Dave:

I'm gone this weekend for some Boy Scout training. Help yourself to brooms, water jug, cooler and anything else you think is helpful. All will be in the garage.

Brian
Antrim, NH 03440-00026
www.slalomskateboard.com

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:50 pm

Thanks Brian. I'm going to try to minimize the setup this time around, but may yet find myself rifling through your garage.

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:07 pm

My, my, Hurricane Bill and a big green cloud on the radar, wet air coming from the South... We might be toast. Wet, mushy toast.

Stay tuned.

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:51 am

OK, the weather looks like it could be ok, could be lousy. Complete crapshoot. I'm not going to be cowed, but then again I live 2 minutes from the hill. You guys decide whether you want to risk the drive. Call me after 7AM, 603-588-3941 if you want the REAL local weather conditions.

So, big decision:

Let's Go!

If it's dry-ish I'll be on the hill by 9AM with boards, timer and cones, maybe not much else. I'll be traveling light. We'll get what racing we can in until we can't anymore. If it rains a little can wrench boards, have lunch and shoot the bull, wait to see how it shapes up...

The Rain Date 8/29: I will probably host another on the next Saturday, regardless. This will be 202 hill, real outlaw. No accoutrements, just a course, a timer, and race results post.

Sunday Skate - 30th? Heck yes. Also on the 202 hill. Training time is now. If anyone wants to camp on my lawn and do both days I'll get a fire going and you can prepare for NH camping, start building up your resistance to mosquito venom.

I'll check email/facebook before midnight - check in if you can.

dk

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:01 pm

Tomorrow will be wet. Hurricane wet. Canceled, so sorry.

Sunday looks like it will be DRY, I'll plan to set up the timer and we can call it racing/training.

Eric Brammer

N.H. training

Post by Eric Brammer » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:28 am

Looking at the weather, 202 Hill looks to be a 'GO' ! I'm stoked. Bringing some fast toys, too... ;-)

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:18 am

Thanks for coming Eric, that was a pretty big training day. There was just enough chalk after a light rain for me to re-mark the courses early in the AM, and we went out after work until dark today. Everyone here is looking forward to the Can/Am. We'll be cramming in the practice for sure.

The toys and the tips were much appreciated, we all got some good stuff out of it (Lindsey got a good taste of the Dragon Claw, I think she's hooked).

Curt DeBartalo

Post by Curt DeBartalo » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:33 pm

Whats the practice schedule for Labor day weekend?

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:40 am

I'm booked up to my eyeballs on Saturday. Am considering blowing it all off for training (feigning cramps, hallucinations and swine flu symptoms, sneaking out my bedroom window) but probably won't. Saturday Plan C allows a few hours in the eve to skate, 5-7?

Sunday is a definite, I traded emails w Glenn, he thought single lane timed first, (I asked for something everyone can do), then duals. 202 Hill, maybe a few burgers are in order, make it a long day.

There we go, racing and training SUNDAY!

Monday. I can't see that far into the future. If anyone wants to camp on my lawn and skate XAM 'til 2 on Monday, please let me know, that could be a plan. Could be half a party..! I have a lumpy lawn, seasonal fire permit, single bathroom, and very fresh chicken eggs for breakfast (the very fresh chickens will wake you up at sunrise).
Curt DeBartalo wrote:Whats the practice schedule for Labor day weekend?

Glenn Chapman

Post by Glenn Chapman » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:25 pm

I am trying for Sunday, the weather looks perfect, 202 hill is awesome. I will confirm Saturday if I will be there. My vote is for HS Duals in the afternoon.

Curt DeBartalo

Post by Curt DeBartalo » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:39 am

Dave, I will definitely be up there Sunday morning...perhaps tomorrow evening as well. Ill give you a ring when Im in the area.

Glenn Chapman

Post by Glenn Chapman » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:02 am

I will meet all of you at the 202 hill between 10 and 11 Sunday.

Dave Kirkpatrick

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:54 pm

Here's what went out in the email, I'm too lazy/busy to type anything original...

Hi Skaters,

Last Sunday Skate before the race! See you at the 202 hill aim for 10:00 if you think that will help you get there by 11. I'll be there in that range somewhere, aiming for 10:30.

We'll be Starting with dual hybrid/tight slalom like we ended with last time. We'll race each other, then set the timer on one side for some single lane timed runs.

Ending with giant slalom, Ryan wants to set the course. Timed runs, starting box OR maybe a ramp will appear.

I hope to set a pesty TS course somewhere along the way to work on as we can.

Has everybody REGISTERED?

Jobs to do -

If anyone has a vehicle with a 2" ball hitch and wants to oversee the delivery and return of the ramp, say so - my car is no longer in service. Antrim guys, ask your friends if you want that rampy goodness. Ramp guys should get to my house before 10:30.

We'll do cookout again, be thinking 2 or 3 bucks would be a good donation towards lunch. Would anyone like to be the side dish coordinator? Otherwise the starch is chips and the veggie is chips :-)

Cook - onsite, I'll bring a spatula this time - any volunteers?

If anyone wants to be the ice cold drink coordinator, let me know, or just do it. Ave A will pay for 'em, and charge for 'em (self serve) if someone else wants to do the running around. I'll bring plain old water (free) as usual. If I have time and energy I'll be the ICDC...

See you there!

Dave Kirkpatrick

(message me for info/directions)

Dave Kirkpatrick

Race, Race, Race!

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:20 am

We local folk have decided Saturday the 24th of October would make a nice date for another little OUTLAW.

Pierce Lake Road, we'll hope to get to practicing by 10, racing by 11, but the roads aren't drying as fast from overnight rain and dew now, so it could get pushed back a little later.

We'll do a GS with the ramp start (and alt. start), dual hybrid with push start from starting box (practice, push, push, stick it fast!) and hopefully throw in something tight, just to keep everyone on their toes.

Ryan & Boardom Longboards has offered to put up some prizes.

I'll have kids prizes.

Josh says he'll cook!

If you have gear to swap or sell or wager, bring it! Snow will be on us before you know it and we'll be forced to find excitement in shop projects, board builds, sifting through video...

COME!

Questions? Message or email me!

dk

Dave Kirkpatrick

Re: Race, Race, Race!

Post by Dave Kirkpatrick » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:12 am

Change of Plan.

It looks like Saturday will be crappy, and Sunday will be decent, so I'm forced to call it for the better day.

We'll race on SUNDAY, 11 AM 'til... whatever races we can squeeze in.

Glenn Chapman

Post by Glenn Chapman » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:43 pm

I am in, see you there. PLR with ramps sounds like fun, fun, fun.

Miguel Marco

Post by Miguel Marco » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:56 pm

I would love sooooooo much to join you guys on sunday! I wish I had some free time. Next spring for sure! :D

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:17 pm

I'd go - but I'm saving every cent to try to go to Dixie. Rip it boyz and girlz!! :-)

Isn't it snowboard season already up there Mig?? ;-)

Miguel Marco

Post by Miguel Marco » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Rick Floyd wrote:Isn't it snowboard season already up there Mig?? ;-)
We just got our first 6" yesterday. Saint-Sauveur, near Montreal, opened on October 18th but Quebec City resorts are not scheduled to open before November 14th...

Joe Iacovelli

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:17 pm

Mig,

Congratulations on finally getting 6"'s

Love you,
Joe

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:47 pm

Joe Iacovelli wrote:Mig,

Love you,
Joe
Really...it's so cold up there...so much shrinkage.

Miguel Marco

Post by Miguel Marco » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Joe Iacovelli wrote:Mig,

Love you,
Joe
Thanks Joe! But it's too late now that it's soft and back down to 6. ;)