Who are you and how do I get involved?

Slalom Skateboarding in New England U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Karl Floitgraf

jason cantelli

Who are you and how do I get involved?

Post by jason cantelli » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:09 am

Hi

I have been searching the web for a group like you guys, I have little to no experience, but was wondering if you take in newbies? I haven't been riding for 10 years or so, but am sick of cold weather snow boarding, and just started buying up boards and flying down my street.

Any info?

Thanks
Jason
Always try something new....

Dan Parrish

50% is just showing up

Post by Dan Parrish » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:03 am

Jason where were you *yesterday*?

We had an event near you, in Gloucester. We are some young skaters and some old guys who don't know when to quit. Come and find out. All are welcome. Bring what you got, we'll help with the rest. Dig through the web sites and you'll learn a lot. Just about all of us would welcome another to to our practice sessions or races, especially if they're posted. Invite yourself!
The season is getting late and "cold weather snowboarding" beats SNOW weather skateboarding anyday. Northeast pickings will be getting slimmer.

Catch you at the next race.

ps- also check out ncdsa and silverfish -dot com

Leonardo Ojeda
Venezuelan Racer
Venezuelan Racer

Post by Leonardo Ojeda » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:00 am

dr dan, when did u move up north?????best wishes for you and yoru family, we are going to miss ya in tri-state
"I`ll see you at the end of the hill"

Dan Parrish

I'm not dead yet...

Post by Dan Parrish » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:05 am

Thanks Leo, moved about 3 months ago- and it's not that far away. Haven't gotten rid of me yet. Plus, the roads are better here than NYC. Catch you soon.
ps- Don't worry, you'll still get rides!