Slalom Clinic 3/12 NHS

Slalom Skateboarding in New England U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Karl Floitgraf

Karl Floitgraf
Slalomspot.com
Slalomspot.com

Slalom Clinic 3/12 NHS

Post by Karl Floitgraf » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:47 am

We are going to be running a SLALOM 101 class next sunday at Needham High. If anyone is in the boston area who has some basic skateboarding knowledge we will be teaching many people to run basic courses and learn to pump.

All are welcome, if anyone would like to come help coach as well we might be a little short handed so send me an email we could use the help.

Bring what you have, safety equipment and boards we will try to have as much extra stuff to ride as possible. If anyone has any extra equipment we could use it would be a huge help as well.

Time TBA
Last edited by Karl Floitgraf on Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
BOSTON BAKED BEAN
HONORARY TEXAS OUTLAW

Nick Chamberlain

Post by Nick Chamberlain » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:54 am

This sunday? you might want to fix the topic title. And there are no trains that run to needham on sundays, correct?

Karl Floitgraf
Slalomspot.com
Slalomspot.com

Post by Karl Floitgraf » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:16 am

Thanks man, woops.

The commuter rail doesn't run on Sundays but you can easily pick up the greenline to newton which is an easy run. Just jump on a Riverside Line train, the stop Newton Highlands is probably the best one. I can come get you no problem.

Hit up my cell 781 492 9312.

Again lots of kids and just a couple boards so if anyone has anything I could borrow it would be so helpful.
BOSTON BAKED BEAN
HONORARY TEXAS OUTLAW

Réjean Houle

Maybe the frenchies !

Post by Réjean Houle » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:21 pm

I may be in the Boston area this week end to see a friend, I will know it for sure tonight.
A slalom clinic would be interresting, I didnt touched to my skateboard since november and I can't wait to skate again.... But for the slalom coaching, forget it, my english is a bit limited... like my experience in slalom racing.

If i come, I will try to convince guys from here to come with me (Mig, Danilo, Julie, Rich...)

My friend is in Southborough, how far is it from Needham ?
Who is coming ? Joe ? Marshall & Molly ?

See you maybe this week end.

Reggie

Réjean Houle

Échappé belle !

Post by Réjean Houle » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:24 pm

I finally wont come to Boston this week end, the friend I was visitting is coming to Québec.
Ce n'est que partie remise.

So see you next time.

Reggie

Nick Chamberlain

Post by Nick Chamberlain » Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:03 am

Im think I'm definaly coming tomorrow. I might be bringing my friend with me, but I cant get in touch with him so I don't know. Its 11 in the morning right?

Karl Floitgraf
Slalomspot.com
Slalomspot.com

Post by Karl Floitgraf » Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:11 am

As of right now the weather outlook is grim. If it's wet, it's cancelled no question. If it's dry we're on and call me up to pick you up.
BOSTON BAKED BEAN
HONORARY TEXAS OUTLAW

Nick Chamberlain

Post by Nick Chamberlain » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:19 pm

I dont think Im gonna need a ride anymore, I my mom said she would drive me down