FCR / IGSA / ISSA Logo at slalomskateboarder.com?

Organization and Administration

Moderator: Jani Soderhall

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

FCR / IGSA / ISSA Logo at slalomskateboarder.com?

Post by Adam Trahan » Mon Dec 08, 2003 5:52 am

This is going to be odd.

I would like to know what kind of support that I would have if I axed Jani if we could get a ISSA, IGSA (WLAC) and a FCR logo at the bottom of the page?

I think that this would be a good idea in order to represent the site and it's participants to those logos.

It's a suggestion, not a demand.

Is it advertising? I don't think so, I think it's more about informing.

Jack, Jani, Scott Peer and myself should stay out of this one, what do you think?

Wes Eastridge
WesE
WesE

Post by Wes Eastridge » Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:22 am

While I have never participated in an FCR-sanctioned event, and although I don’t agree with the no-push rule that ISSA uses for all slalom races, I am fine with having the logos of each of these organizations gracing this website.

Hans Koraeus
Corky - World Ranking Master Mind
Corky - World Ranking Master Mind

Post by Hans Koraeus » Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:28 pm

We have 3 international associations listed in the forum section for associations. 2 are more general and 1 is for slalom. Neither of their sections seem very "hot". And if we let other organisations have their logos there we will have an unnessecary debate of who can and who cannot. Too many will be too cluttery. In fact even a few will be cluttery in my view.

I would vote for leaving it as is for the moment.

The day we get a proper welcome page this could be solved in a way. Having logo's and stuff is something for that first welcome page alone, I think.