Would You Let Your Son Play Football For This Coach?

Slalom Skateboarding in the Southeastern U.S.A

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

This Guy And My Kid In The Locker Room?

Oh, Absolutely
No votes
If It Ever Happened He'd End Up A Soprano
75%
Not That There's Anything Wrong With That!
25%

Total votes: 4

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Would You Let Your Son Play Football For This Coach?

Post by Wesley Tucker » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:33 am

I swear this is not a joke. Anyone who hangs around me longer than five minutes knows there is nothing good to say about Klempsun Kow Kollege & Pickens County Institute Of Non-Divergent Family Trees. This is absolutely true.

The trouble with parody and insults is when they are shunted aside in favor of the real thing!

http://clemson.scout.com/2/743007.html

Bowden Discusses Several Players

By Brett Jensen
CUTigers.com
Posted Apr 2, 2008

Tommy Bowden has never been on to be short of words and is very quick with the jokes, but at other times he can be very serious. Here are some of his remarks on a wide range of topics Wednesday.

On freshman Kyle Parker, who is having a really good season with the baseball team:

“I’ve watched him practice and I’ve watched him play (baseball). He’s really good looking. If I was a girl, I’d be very interested in him. He wears those tight pants. When you wear loose stuff, you can’t tell the definition of a guy’s body. In baseball, everything’s tight and you can tell he’s very well put together.”

It just doesn't get any better than that!

thomas edenton

Post by thomas edenton » Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:51 am

AaHa! Now the cat is out of the bag! He (she?) really is Tammy Bowden!

Watch out if Klempsun ever has a sumo team; those uniforms leave nothing to the imagination.