Texas Cold Fusion Sizzler 2007

Slalom Skateboarding in the Southeastern U.S.A

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Texas Cold Fusion Sizzler 2007

Post by Eddy Martinez » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:45 pm

Come on down to Texas and meet some friends of mine. Your Amigo Eddy Texas Outlaws.

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:19 am

Im going down to Austin Tx gonna have myself a time.
Friendly faces everywhere, humble folks without temptation.
Going down to Austin Tx gonna leave my woes behind.
Ample parking day or night, people spouting " Howdy Neighbor"
Heading on up to Austin Tx gonna see if I can't unwind.
MMMMMMMM MMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM
Come on down to Austin Tx and meet some friends of mine.
Eddy Texas Outlaws

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:06 am

Courtesy of A2 Texas Outlaw. Get on that sign up sheet bros. Your Amigo Eddy Texas Outlaws.

Kevin Dunne

Just signed up for Texas...

Post by Kevin Dunne » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:04 am

...and my black box number was 1...watch out!

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:02 am

Get out of the cold weather bros and come on down to The Sizzler. Red Lane Ready!!!! White Lane Ready. It is time to race. Your Amigo Eddy Texas Outlaws

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:25 pm

Answer to the racer question. On the left is Legendary Gareth Roe of RoeRacing and on the right is our own Big Ryan Smith who will be riding a Pavel this year. Your Amigo Eddy Texas Outlaws.

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy

Sizzler Updates

Post by Marcos Soulsby-Monroy » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:42 pm

there has be updates to the Cold fusion Sizzler. http://www.ncdsa.com/contest_registrati ... testID=280
As Luck would have it . . .

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:58 pm

Come on down bros. You will never meet a nicer bunch of dudes. Eddy rides a Pavel, Gumby rides Skaterbuilt and Marcos rides a Roe, the race is set and we are ready to go!!!! Leave with some good memories meet some cool dudes and dudettes. And most of all enjoy the comaraderie and the racing. Your Amigo Eddy Texas Outlaws.

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:59 pm

oops
Last edited by Eddy Martinez on Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mike Ohm

AustinGS

Post by Mike Ohm » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:58 pm

Eddy and crew, have you set a GS course on the big hill yet. Who will be setting it for Saturday?

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy

Post by Marcos Soulsby-Monroy » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:13 pm

Mike Ohm Posted: 07 Feb 2007 08:58 Post subject: AustinGS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eddy and crew, have you set a GS course on the big hill yet. Who will be setting it for Saturday?

Hey Mike, Mathew Franklin and Ryan Smith run that hill more than any other of the Texas Skaters, they will be setting the course. And it will be a Super GS course. In my mind this will mean gates from 40 to 100 feet max. We are also recommending a board set with at least a 25 inch wheel base and 150 Trucks. Like is this picture Image

Here are two videos of mat going down the hill.

I know that I have posted these before elsewhere but best to cover all bases

Kevin Dunne

Post by Kevin Dunne » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:42 pm

100 foot gates? That's only 15 turns from top to bottom! That looks like an awesome hill...but come on you guys...put some turns in the course! It's a long flight from Ca. for something that's over in 15 seconds!

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:11 pm

Come down To Texas boys and girls and join The Texas Outlaws Feb 24th Giant Slalom and
Top Speed Challenge on the Big View Hill in Austin, Texas
Feb 25th Hybrid Slalom to be held in San Marcos, Texas.
Rick Byrd and Cliffton Jennings will be honored on Sunday for all their contributions to Downhill slalom skateboarding. If you see both of them give them a big THANK YOU. We are looking forward to seeing all of our friends and meeting new ones. We will be using Tway Timing Sytem, Ricky Byrd Style Ramps and the false start system. A good time will be had by all. Your Amgo Eddy Texas Outlaws

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:19 pm

f#@k man...
if we wouldn't live so far away we would be with you guys.
just spoke with heiko about that.
that sizzly thing is da killa!!!!!!!!!!!
eddy, YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Hollien

Post by Keith Hollien » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:41 am

I am looking forward to racing in Texas again and the hill looks like a great hill for a race. With that being said, I have to say I to do not want come all that way just to bomb that hill. 40-100 between every cone? It takes a lot more than just knowing a hill to set a good course especially on a hill like that.
Will the hill be blocked off?

Keith, Teams Radikal, CHIxILL & Oust.

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy

Post by Marcos Soulsby-Monroy » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:54 am

Keith Hollien Posted: 07 Feb 2007 15:41 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking forward to racing in Texas again and the hill looks like a great hill for a race. With that being said, I have to say I to do not want come all that way just to bomb that hill. 40-100 between every cone? It takes a lot more than just knowing a hill to set a good course especially on a hill like that.
Will the hill be blocked off?

Keith cant wait to have you here. With the length of the hill (1300 Feet) and the grade about 14.5%) I could not figure out a way to run anything other than Super G. Keep in Mind that I'm thinking something like trade Street here Although Out hill I WAY Longer. We are looking at gates on each side of the street. And Yes the hill will be blocked off although we will have to periodically let traffic trough.

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:58 am

Rember The Machine has won it Texas Before Bros. Your Amigo Eddy Texas Outlaws/Team Pavel

Mike Ohm

austings

Post by Mike Ohm » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:12 pm

I agree with Kevin and Keith. Keep it a GS, It can't be any worse than the Derby Hill or Trade street. We have a hill that is killer steep and long, it just takes some imagination.

Kevin Dunne

Post by Kevin Dunne » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:28 pm

Marcos- If you want some input on setting a killer GS course, I'll be fying into Austin early Friday afternoon and would be glad to help out...our local hill, Pump Station, is also fast and long, and I have set quality GS courses there. If you utilize the terrain, you should be able to control speed as needed and let'em fly in a nicely balanced race course. Chaput could also add valuable input, but his flight usually lands 10 minutes before the start! Either way, it looks like a great hill and I'm sure it will be super fun...I know one thing for sure: The Texas Outlaws have got me scrambling around trying to find a board that is bigger than my standard GS rig!

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy

Post by Marcos Soulsby-Monroy » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:45 pm

Kevin Dunne Posted: 08 Feb 2007 08:28 Post subject:

Marcos- If you want some input on setting a killer GS course, I'll be fying into Austin early Friday afternoon and would be glad to help out...our local hill, Pump Station, is also fast and long, and I have set quality GS courses there. If you utilize the terrain, you should be able to control speed as needed and let'em fly in a nicely balanced race course. Chaput could also add valuable input, but his flight usually lands 10 minutes before the start! Either way, it looks like a great hill and I'm sure it will be super fun...I know one thing for sure: The Texas Outlaws have got me scrambling around trying to find a board that is bigger than my standard GS rig!
Hey Kevin thanks for the help on the GS course. We would like to get the hill's course set by the 22nd though. Is there any advice that you can give now? That goes to everyone else out there input is great.

Keith Hollien

Post by Keith Hollien » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:09 pm

Marcos,
I understand you wanting to get the course set before the race. It bothers me that you bring up the Trade Street course, because that course SUCKED. The problem with that course is it went almost straight across the hill instead down and across the hill. It totally killed all of the speed and fun that the Trade Street hill has to offer. I think we can have a fun course to run with Kevin Dunne, Chris Chaput, Claude Regnier, and Jonathan Harms in Texas. I know Kevin is arriving fri afternoon and he sets nice GS courses. I will arrive on fri afternoon, but I am not sure when other people arrive.

I wanted to let people know I will bring some Radikal Trucks for sale. If you know what you want e-mail me what you need and I will make sure I bring it.

trish erickson

Post by trish erickson » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:43 pm

Keith, what about bushings? If they run a superG, I might need a stiffer set....or a longer board for that matter!

My 2 cents: I just bought a 360 dollar plane ticket, rented a car, took a day off work, sharing a room (the cheapest part of this trip), to come back to Texas because the stoke was so cool last year. However, my stoke is a bit deflated if that hill is used for a SuperG. I am not into bombing hills, nor do I own a bomber board. But I am into running that hill with a GS course on it. I saw the picture and I did sign up for the race knowing that hill would be the race course, but I sure am not prepared to bomb it. Must have a thing for Kudy right!? LOL. So if it is at all possible, think about putting a nice Gs course or give me directions to the closest bar!

see ya all soon,

Utah Trish
ts

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy

Post by Marcos Soulsby-Monroy » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:43 pm

Keith Hollien Posted: 08 Feb 2007 14:09 Post subject:

Marcos,
I understand you wanting to get the course set before the race. It bothers me that you bring up the Trade Street course, because that course SUCKED. The problem with that course is it went almost straight across the hill instead down and across the hill. It totally killed all of the speed and fun that the Trade Street hill has to offer. I think we can have a fun course to run with Kevin Dunne, Chris Chaput, Claude Regnier, and Jonathan Harms in Texas. I know Kevin is arriving fri afternoon and he sets nice GS courses. I will arrive on fri afternoon, but I am not sure when other people arrive.

I wanted to let people know I will bring some Radikal Trucks for sale. If you know what you want e-
Hmm you see i I feel that so much of this is opinion more than anything else. I really like the course at Trade Street And Going 30-35 through cones is pretty damm fast. I welcome suggestions but I still want the course set and tried before the race.

Jonathan Harms
JBH - ISSA Treasurer
JBH - ISSA Treasurer

Post by Jonathan Harms » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:14 am

Thanks for posting the video. That is one steep mammer-jammer of a hill. But I hope you can reach a solution for course setting that will allow everyone to have fun.

At Morro Bay in 2004 and 2005, Jack Smith set a course on Turri Road with anywhere from 50 to 75 feet in between some of the cones, and offset an average of 9 to 13 feet. Most people who ran that course seemed to like it pretty well. It was fast as hell, but it was set with some flow to it. This hill looks like it just keeps dropping, but I bet it could be set in a similar fashion.

If I recall correctly, there was talk of having different starting points for different racer levels. Trish, you rode Hobby Park, right? I bet you could ride this hill too.

Jonathan Harms
JBH - ISSA Treasurer
JBH - ISSA Treasurer

Post by Jonathan Harms » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:15 am

Thanks for posting the video. That is one steep mammer-jammer of a hill. But I hope you can reach a solution for course setting that will allow everyone to have fun.

At Morro Bay in 2004 and 2005, Jack Smith set a course on Turri Road with anywhere from 50 to 75 feet in between some of the cones, and offset an average of 9 to 13 feet. Most people who ran that course seemed to like it pretty well. It was fast as hell, but it was set with some flow to it. This hill looks like it just keeps dropping, but I bet it could be set in a similar fashion.

If I recall correctly, there was talk of having different starting points for different racer levels. Trish, you rode Hobby Park, right? I bet you could ride this hill too.

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:30 am

JBH that girl also bombed Hobby Hill. As the late Chris Farley use to say That was AWESOME.Image

trish erickson

Texas BIG

Post by trish erickson » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:33 pm

Ok,OK,

I was being a whoosy. I did bomb Hobby park and it was a blast! No problemo in Texas! Really, I soooo can't wait to ride it. But I still wanna know where the nearest bar is. LOL. See ya all soon.
ts

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy

Big View

Post by Marcos Soulsby-Monroy » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:42 pm

Mathew of the Texas Outlaws has just e-mailed me to let me know that the city has approved the hill. So get ready Boys and girls!!!!! :)

Ricky Byrd
ByrdDog
ByrdDog

Post by Ricky Byrd » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:31 am

Can't wait to see everyone. We're looking forward to it.

Clifton is looking for someone to room with to cut costs if you know anyone who's got some room.

Sarah and I could use a ride from the airport to the hotel around 11am Friday.

Holler

Mike Ohm

TX

Post by Mike Ohm » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:05 pm

Hey Texans, I saw on another site/thread that you may be running a TS race if time permits. Will that be part of the race weekend or just for fun?

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Mike Ohm

TX

Post by Mike Ohm » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:05 pm

Hey Texans, I saw on another site/thread that you may be running a TS race if time permits. Will that be part of the race weekend or just for fun?

Mike Ohm

TX

Post by Mike Ohm » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:07 pm

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy

Post by Marcos Soulsby-Monroy » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:23 pm

Mike Ohm Posted: 17 Feb 2007 12:07 Post subject: TX

We are trying to squeeze it in on Saturday, I think that we can. It is part of the race but fun too :) . I would think that it gets points if that is what you mean. But Eddy would be better able to answer that question than me.

Stephen Lavin
Topsider
Topsider

Post by Stephen Lavin » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:38 pm

Marcos, are we still getting very fast and aggressive on the Super GS course - 25" wb still recommended or are you setting more slalom GS vs. less speed Super GS? If I can travel with one less sled it will lighten my load a bit. TY,

SL
LAVIN

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:24 pm

Well if time permitting it would be interesting. I have recieved some emails about this subject. Run Tight Tech 5-5.5-4.5 with step overs or 6 ftrs at high speed. What is your favorite poison. It is all a form of TS. Your Amigo Eddy Texas Outlaws/Pavel Skates

Keith Hollien

Post by Keith Hollien » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:17 pm

I watched the 2 vids on you tube and all I can say is YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. I have to agree with Kevin, what I saw was not a GS or Super G. You are running a downhill race already, why have 2 at a slalom race.
I have said this once and I will say it again, there will be a number of skilled racers attending the race that will be in on fri or earlier to help set a course. It will not take that long to do so and a great GS or Super G could be set. A slalom board with a 22" - 24" hole to hole will work on this hill. I have been to 50 cities for 115 races since 3/03 and I will guarantee you do not need a downhill set up to race on this hill.

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:50 am

Keith I spoke to Big Ryan and Matt regarding Big View. They are more than willing to accept all the help that has been extended to us. I believe we were hoping to have the GS course set up by the 22nd, but that is not going to happen. So all you G S course setters that are coming out and arriving on Friday your help would be greatly appreciated. Big Ryan, RedMathew and Eddy Texas Outlaws.

Greg Stubbs

Post by Greg Stubbs » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:31 pm

Keith Hollien wrote:I watched the 2 vids on you tube and all I can say is YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. I have to agree with Kevin, what I saw was not a GS or Super G. You are running a downhill race already, why have 2 at a slalom race.
I have said this once and I will say it again, there will be a number of skilled racers attending the race that will be in on fri or earlier to help set a course. It will not take that long to do so and a great GS or Super G could be set. A slalom board with a 22" - 24" hole to hole will work on this hill. I have been to 50 cities for 115 races since 3/03 and I will guarantee you do not need a downhill set up to race on this hill.

Keith,

I just spoke to Ryan and I want to state again what Eddy basically said. The hard part was securing this hill with the city and such. That part is done. Setting the course is key and you, Kevin, and anyone else that wants to set the course may do so. Ryan's quote to me was "I'm just a pool skater, I don't know the first thing about setting a course. All I know is that I want to go fast and get scared." The video does not do this hill justice. It is a 50 mph + hill on a straight shot. It might fall into that Signal Hill category of "Asphalt Avalanche", I don't know, I have never seen Signal Hill in person. All I know is those of you in the professional ranks of skateboarding that like going fast and turning will not be disappointed. For this portion of the Texas Sizzler, Ryan and Matthew wanted to scare the crap out of people and I think they will be successful. There were a lot of comments made by visitors last year (who will remain unamed) complaining that the hills were not fast enough. Comments like that are taken seriously in Texas, hence this much bigger hill. You pros that have experience with course setting will get the chance, stop all the bitching, it's going to be a good thing.

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy

GS and How!!

Post by Marcos Soulsby-Monroy » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:31 pm

[/quote]Greg Stubbs Posted: 20 Feb 2007 11:31 Post subject:

I just spoke to Ryan and I want to state again what Eddy basically said. The hard part was securing this hill with the city and such. That part is done. Setting the course is key and you, Kevin, and anyone else that wants to set the course may do so. Ryan's quote to me was "I'm just a pool skater, I don't know the first thing about setting a course. All I know is that I want to go fast and get scared." The video does not do this hill justice. It is a 50 mph + hill on a straight shot. It might fall into that Signal Hill category of "Asphalt Avalanche", I don't know, I have never seen Signal Hill in person. All I know is those of you in the professional ranks of skateboarding that like going fast and turning will not be disappointed. For this portion of the Texas Sizzler, Ryan and Matthew wanted to scare the crap out of people and I think they will be successful. There were a lot of comments made by visitors last year (who will remain unamed) complaining that the hills were not fast enough. Comments like that are taken seriously in Texas, hence this much bigger hill. You pros that have experience with course setting will get the chance, stop all the bitching, it's going to be a good thing. [quote]

Well said Mr. Stubbs! The only thing that I can add is this. The course has to be able to be run at all three starts without having to change each time, other wise we will not finish on time. And.
Below is the same thing that I said on the Other website
There are 3 things that keep getting missed in this discussion. One we Have 1000 feet of Wire for the timer that we are using. I have been able to increase it to 1200 feet with no signal degradation, but after that the timer is inconsistent, so that is the length that we have. Two the end of the course needs the pumping cones that is set in almost all GS type courses. One of the better ones (In my opinion) was at Trade street 2005 Here is video Of Keith Hollien to illustrate what I mean. Image
Three the ending tape for logistical reasons has to be in the same spot for all three starts. We will not get done with all three events otherwise.
The effort made by Mathew and Ryan was a great one I do not want to diminish that but it is not a slalom course.

Greg Stubbs

Post by Greg Stubbs » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:50 pm

The way I see it is you better be prepared to adapt. Show up, look at the course, ride the course, choose a set up, race.

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy

TX

Post by Marcos Soulsby-Monroy » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:56 am

I have already been on the hill I do know what to expect, but thanks

Greg Stubbs

Post by Greg Stubbs » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:30 am

Duh! I was speaking in general terms of how I like races.

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy

Opps

Post by Marcos Soulsby-Monroy » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:28 am

Greg Stubbs Posted: 20 Feb 2007 17:30 Post subject:

Duh! I was speaking in general terms of how I like races.
Opps :) Hmm I put it down to pre race stress.

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:41 am

Folks,

I ain't kidding about this. I decided to look up the hill on Google Earth. Came through clear as a bell:

What's that yellow square in the corner? I swear to you that it looks like when the satellite flew over someone was bombing the hill!

Look it up for yourself and give an interpretation. It's something in the road on what looks like a longboard. It's too small to be a car, bike or motorcycle judging from the size of cars at the same scale.

It's there. I didn't make this up.

Laura Bissell
Laura Bissell
Laura Bissell

Post by Laura Bissell » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:42 pm

Dan G. sent me the race results- congrats to my bro Harms!!!

Also a big congrats to that kooky canadian Regnier!!!

I hear the hill was awesome - good job to the Outlaws for putting on such an event!!!

If anyone feels left out of my butt kissing feel free to pm me, I have some ego-stroking stored up just for you.

Trish- dang, that girl aint kidding. I mean, dang.
i wanna go fast

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy

Sizzled Well done!!!!!!

Post by Marcos Soulsby-Monroy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:49 pm

To all the racers who came out to Texas I would like to say thank you for making this year's Sizzler a Great race!!! Seeing the smiles on your faces is what makes the Outlaws do this stuff. It was an intense couple of days there was no doubt about that. I have a bunch of Pictures and hours of Video to go through yet but I always like this sort the best.

I was a blast I love seeing old friends and making new ones. I would like to thank all the people who made the Sizzler a success. Matt Franklin for finding and helping to secure Big View drive, Mike Ohm For Setting a Killer Hybrid course, Karl Floitgraf Form BOSTON for setting a torturous Tight Tech. Cliffiton Jennings From Road Kill Racing/Chill Ill for Helping with ramps. Clay Towery for Working with the Starter on Saturday, Brete Anderson for being the starter on Saturday, Eddy Martinez and Gumby for bringing out Dan Gessmer to do the timing and Dan Gessmer for doing an excellent job timing. Bosco Farr for opening his house and helping me with every logistical nightmare the arouse. Woode for filling all the gaps that needed filling from come cone marshaling to hay bales to cone heading to tables to rides to and from the Airport. I'm sure that there is more and if I missed you then please know that even if you are not mentioned you are STILL appreciated.

I would Also like to thanks our sponsors.

Speed Dealer, Stephen Ware, Cinemark 18 in Webster Texas, Dr Okereke, Dr Jaime Silva, Dr Chrill Gill, Dr Kim Cockins,Arambul, Transports, Mark Gumby Gosser, Eddy Martinez, Blair Watson, Northwest Cabana Style, Geezer X, Roe Racing, Radikal Trucks, Seismic 3DM, Khiro, Subsonic, Mile High Skates, Abec 11, Chill Ill Skate Boards and Timeship Racing.

By the way Kevin Dunne STILL Owes me for a Margarita!!! :)

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:27 am

ImageHere is Zac he won the knarliest road rash award. You deserve it my friend. And the bro is still STOKED FREAKING AMAZING.

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:35 am

The TSR guys luv that Kevin Dunne fellow, kind of has that George Clooney , Mickey Dora thing going for him. Plus he can skate, man can he skate.

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:38 am

One of the coolest ladies on the tour Cat. Meow.

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:44 am

Racers meeting, gather round everyone. Racers meeting.