Camp Hollien

Slalom Skateboarding in the Southeastern U.S.A

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Tom Thompson

Camp Hollien

Post by Tom Thompson » Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:07 am

Me and Keith are getting together for some cone dodging on the Friday and Saturday after T-giving. Friday in Dublin, Ga. and Saturday in Gainesville, Fl. Anyone that cares to join us is welcome. Email me at tomtho@webtv.net OR Keith at Hollien@mail.ifas.ufl.edu for directions, etc. OR you can call me at 478-274-1045. Keith's # slips my mind at the moment but it's posted on this site somewhere....Let's work off some of those Turkey day calories!

Tom Thompson

Post by Tom Thompson » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:07 am

Keith, Michelle (Keith's wife) and I just wrapped up 3 days of nothing but slalom. Gimme more!....A Roe Hollien GS will be under my feet soon. Sweet deck!....And these were my first sessions on the new Kryptonic/Radikal bushings. They are sweet, no doubt about it.

Camp Hollien.....Keith sets up some of the most challenging, frustrating, body contorting courses I've ever run....Fun stuff!! I'll be setting KH "training courses" at my practices from now on.....

Thanks again K & M for a fun weekend of skating. We'll hook it up again soon....