when are you guys going to have a race?

Slalom Skateboarding in Italy

Moderator: Franco Di Giorgio

Chris Favero
CHIxILL Master CFav
CHIxILL Master CFav

when are you guys going to have a race?

Post by Chris Favero » Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:32 am

when are you guys going to have a race so i can come to your beautiful country?i would love to race in italy,my fathers homeland.it would be even better to have it in piedmont,but hey,thats just me.seriously,italian racers are legends,it would be so cool for someone like me to race in italy and i am sure others in the slalom community would agree.please.
regards,chris favero
Freak Bros. Racing
www.chixillskateboards.com

Gianluca Ferrero

Races in Italy from 2005 on...

Post by Gianluca Ferrero » Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:19 pm

....thx chris for all yoy think about Italy and her slalomers. Well we had a lot of big races till 1994 and we are planning to have a big race on 2006(better in 2007 for more attention in the Media....since Turin is still captured as favourite spot from all the Big Italian sport events till this year.) after TURIN 2006 xx Olimpic Winter Games.

The races should be organized in Piedmont in the Faboulous VALENTINO PARK,renewed for the occasion, the motherspot of all Italian scene,or in Genoa seafront harbour,near Portofino Cape.

Now every wednesday there are a training meeeting for all the oldschool and new school slalomers to involve the scene.

aloha gianluca ferrero Pres.CONISKATE http://www.coniskate.it for a breaf of fine ,fast and fin Italy

Gianluca Ferrero

slaloming in front the DRAKE's Hotel

Post by Gianluca Ferrero » Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:23 pm

yes,man ,we skated there too,in 1998 and also in front the M.Jordan's restaurant.

andrea,gianluca and some other of the crew coniskate. glf

Vlad Popov
Moscow-Washington
Moscow-Washington

Post by Vlad Popov » Mon May 02, 2005 9:11 pm

Dr. Ferrero,

did you think about having an indoor slalom race at the Turin Winter Olympics?

Gianluca Ferrero

XX Olympic Games Indoor SKATEBOARD slalom

Post by Gianluca Ferrero » Sat May 07, 2005 9:08 am

as i wrote before, Turin during 2005 and 2006 will be captured by a lot of international events, and our one could be obscured in all these plans. We seriously spoke about the biggest event even organized in slalom, with the renewed of surface in Valentino after the Olympics, but if there will be some good changes to have a PRO invitational during an indoor event, according to the timetables and with Cio-Toroc (OG master Organizers) WE SURELY push IT there.

Hi man ang get ready to meet again, Dr.Popov.

ciao gianluca

PS for all the slalomskaters.....in Turin every Wednesday about 25 people meet for a drink and some cones and rides....with friends, girls and kids....LUCA is happy to see this new scene reborn http://www.coniskate.it

Jadranko Radovanovic

Post by Jadranko Radovanovic » Sun May 08, 2005 12:26 am

PS for all the slalomskaters.....in Turin every wednesday about 25 people meet for a drink and some cones and rides....with friends,girls,and kids....LUCA is happy to see this new scene rebornt
If you are so many, why aren't you coming to grueningen ? It's not so far away !!
This year we have a new timing system with LED Display's normaly used for international SKI races...

more infos: www.pscontest.ch

Jadranko

Jadranko Radovanovic

Post by Jadranko Radovanovic » Sun May 08, 2005 12:27 am

... and a really good speaker !!

Dr. Popov !!!

Gianluca Ferrero

...to Jadranko

Post by Gianluca Ferrero » Mon May 09, 2005 3:49 pm

Thx for your invitation,man, we had never forgotten your race , ,and we hope to enter in future on it.Well done about the display...we used them in all of our world cup and invitational races in Turin and Italy.

About all the old school and new school , actually they are practising and ....so we are waiting to move with them too

a.Marzolla -ADV coniskate