What's going on At Breckenridge FCR?

Slalom Skateboarding in Colorado, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Gary Fluitt

John Gilmour
Team Roe Racing
Team Roe Racing

Post by John Gilmour » Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:50 pm

Any interesting stories about the slalom cross?

Chris Barker

Post by Chris Barker » Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:30 am

The left (red) lane had a nice diagonal path to the first holeshot haybale gate. A few folks took the opportunity to take a few hard pushes which made for some low times. It was a bit harder to push from the white lane, but some folks did. Fluitt reinjured his shoulder taking a few hard pushes and clipping a haybale. I hadn't seen anyone do it in practice, but a lot of it went on after Palmer and others set the example.

Once you started the last common section, it was pretty hard for anyone to pass. There was another set of 10-12 dual at the bottom, but it was taken out during practice. This would have been an opportunity for a pumper to beat a footpusher to the finish.

Wes Eastridge
WesE
WesE

Post by Wes Eastridge » Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:12 pm

I too would like to know what went on at Breck. I see the “Breckenridge Race Results 2003” that AdamT posted in Random Slalom Topics, but it only shows the slalomcross and GS results. I wonder if the TS results can be obtained from wherever the SC and GS PDFs were obtained from.

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:29 pm

All results that were sent to me are up on the Breckenridge 2003 post.

These results are the quick programming and communication of Daniel Gessmer.

Thank you.