too snowy....

Off Topic Subjects
Noah Koski

too snowy....

Post by Noah Koski » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:22 pm

it is way to snowy here in ketchum idaho to go slalom on the roads or streets or side walks or where ever so the only place to go is underground in the parking lots.......it works.......
SLALOM!
"Pain is temporary..........Glory is forever"

Cameron Conn

Post by Cameron Conn » Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:56 pm

Ya it
SUCKS!!!!!!
Its like a gift. I can't control it.

Noah Koski

Post by Noah Koski » Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:20 am

ya it dose suck and i dont want it to be winter
SLALOM!

Noah Koski

Post by Noah Koski » Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:20 am

but snowboarding is also fun
SLALOM!

Glenn S

Post by Glenn S » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:45 am

Surfing is my main desire as a sport. I started skating again only because the surf does not always crank in California. When I lived in Hawaii for twelve years I never skated because I was surfing almost every day, somtimes putting in 4-7 hours in the water on a good day. And if I was not surfing I was windsurfing. In Califorina I only surf about once or twice a week at most, and the water is cold so 2-3 hours is about max for a surf unless it is summer. Also, I can't bring myself to surf when it is below chest high or so.

Yeah you guys should be snowboarding your asses off. Slalom when the weather is good. Carving is carving. Screw slalom when the snow is good. But it is cool you both have the slalom stoke.

Noah Koski

Post by Noah Koski » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:43 am

i have always wanted to surf but i havent lived in a place too and havent been to place for long enuf visiting to learn

ya there was like no snow and freeeeeeezing cold out side untill about saterday and then it started to snow there was a little snow before but not enufe and it was good snow but now its good and fun

ya i love to slalom
SLALOM!