New pavement in Quebec City!

Movie Files (avi, mpg, rm, etc.)

Moderator: Jani Soderhall

Miguel Marco

New pavement in Quebec City!

Post by Miguel Marco » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:16 pm

Here's a video from saturday's session. It's on a new section of boulevard that's not open to traffic yet. If it's still closed next weekend and we're not buried in snow, we might improvise an outlaw race at the last minute... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5qIhN3ZE6A

Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier

Jealous

Post by Claude Regnier » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:25 pm

Look. I'm getting pretty jealous of all those nice places youfolks ahve to play.

Take Care

Say Hello to everyone for us.
Many Happy Pumps!

Luke Melo
Luke
Luke

Post by Luke Melo » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:10 am

excelent spot guys! and excellent style all of you! i say you guys should take a road trip to toronto and have some hardcore slalom sessions.....aswell as park.......and dh................and garage bombing in the downtown core......... lol :)
mmmmmmmm........... cookies :)

John Gilmour
Team Roe Racing
Team Roe Racing

Hey Mig- like to hang with you and your crew this weekend

Post by John Gilmour » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:23 am

I'd like to take a spin up there. whats teh weather like. mapquest info?
One good turn deserves another
john gilmour

Chris Barrett
Skurfskater
Skurfskater

Post by Chris Barrett » Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:57 pm

Luke Melo wrote:excelent spot guys! and excellent style all of you! i say you guys should take a road trip to toronto and have some hardcore slalom sessions.....aswell as park.......and dh................and garage bombing in the downtown core......... lol :)
you could've saved time by just telling them about our fantastique Toronto nightlife. I know Pierre would be down for sure.

Malcolm Stooke

Post by Malcolm Stooke » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:54 am

Chris Barrett wrote: you could've saved time by just telling them about our fantastique Toronto nightlife. I know Pierre would be down for sure.
you mean all the nice ladies on jarvis

Pierre Gravel
Pierre Gravel
Pierre Gravel

Post by Pierre Gravel » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:55 pm

Chris Barrett wrote:
Luke Melo wrote:excelent spot guys! and excellent style all of you! i say you guys should take a road trip to toronto and have some hardcore slalom sessions.....aswell as park.......and dh................and garage bombing in the downtown core......... lol :)
you could've saved time by just telling them about our fantastique Toronto nightlife. I know Pierre would be down for sure.
Opps looks like i offended some Ontarians again...
Toronto nitelife may lack exitement but your skateparks make up for that big time!
We have to go see you guys in Toronto next summer. How about a race?

Chris Barrett
Skurfskater
Skurfskater

Post by Chris Barrett » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:15 pm

Pierre Gravel wrote:
Chris Barrett wrote:
Opps looks like i offended some Ontarians again...
Toronto nitelife may lack exitement but your skateparks make up for that big time!
We have to go see you guys in Toronto next summer. How about a race?
Ontarians are born offensive! We need a timer Pierre! if you guys can help us with that we have more then enough spots and more then enough skating to be done. I know I'd be able to room a couple of you.

Always good to scare my parents with my skater friends!

I know for a fact we're doing a cyber slalom challenge this winter, thats a fact. We have a space (indoor warehouse) and all we really need is a timer. We're going to try and do it when its alright to maybe hit vanderhoof. But thats a maybe at best waht with the weather.

Luke Melo
Luke
Luke

Post by Luke Melo » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:17 am

but seriously, it would be a blast. we have lots of spots in toronto. excelent spots for most styles of skateboarding! (90km/h dh not included)
mmmmmmmm........... cookies :)