Movies on Youtube

Movie Files (avi, mpg, rm, etc.)

Moderator: Jani Soderhall

Lee Diamant

Movies on Youtube

Post by Lee Diamant » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:54 am

Hi all,

I posted this on movies but wanted to make sure as many people as possible see it.

Recently ive been using youtube a lot and found there are many videos of slalom from all over the world.

What I have done is set up a group where people can add videos of slalom and talk about it. Its a good way to show people what we do, if anyone ask's you, what's slalom? you can tell them where to look.

If you have any slalom videos old or new go the url:-

http://www.youtube.com/group/slalomskateboarding

and add your video!

Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier

Yeah!

Post by Claude Regnier » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:43 am

Yes, Lee. Once I seen a few of these recent video's posted I decided to try to post a couple of my old ones that I couldn't even watch on my puter anymore.

Then I started doing searches and found several (yours included). I agree it has to be the best way to get ourselves some media exposure. Hey, we can even afford the price.

I'll be trying to edit some of the clips from this season and keep adding them as I have time. Nice vids by the way. The Bomb was great!
Last edited by Claude Regnier on Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Many Happy Pumps!

Lee Diamant

Websites

Post by Lee Diamant » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:49 pm

Great, we already have 9 videos and its only been a few hours since it started.

It would also be a good idea for the people here with websites (the companys) to either give a link or put a video on their site to show people as well.

Finally on the websites you can say, click here to see some slalom!!!

Lee Diamant

Movies

Post by Lee Diamant » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:55 am

Its only been one day and already there are 27 videos in the group. Keep posting the vids!

Thanks to everyone who have posted a posted a video so far.

Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier

Yeah!

Post by Claude Regnier » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:16 pm

Soory I'm hogging the space. I just can't watch some of the clips I'm uploading. A lot of them re cuts from the original clips i did from old interviews and I can't download the proper codex to view them or open them up.

So, I'm posting and deleting if nescessary. I just got an epmail from Vinzz as well he started another Slalom group so I will figure out how to send him the link to ours.

Good Job Lee. This is what we meed.
Many Happy Pumps!