Skateboard Kings : does anyone have a copy of this ?

Movie Files (avi, mpg, rm, etc.)

Moderator: Jani Soderhall

James Grace

Skateboard Kings : does anyone have a copy of this ?

Post by James Grace » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:12 am

I recently downloaded a killer clip from "Skateboard Kings" that contained footage from a 70's Black Hill slalom session.

Anyway, I've been looking for the full movie ever since!

Chris Barrett
Skurfskater
Skurfskater

Post by Chris Barrett » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:35 pm

dammmmn... I did have a ripped copy of it a few years back. Lemme look around. This is something that should be permanently hosted somewhere (barring any copyright infringements).

Its an amazing little documentary.. if I'm not mistaken its merely an episode of the weekly docu-series "The World Around Us" or something like that correct? My favourite part is when they show the assembly line factory workers pouring moulds of some cheapo urethane wheels with no gloves, no masks, etc.

James Grace

Post by James Grace » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:22 am

I've purchased all of the 1970's skateboarding related movies released on DVD that are currently available. Unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful at finding digital copies of "Skateboard Kings", "Skater Dater", and a few other rare titles. It's too bad that these aren't available permanently on Google Video.

Anyway, I really appreciate your time and effort...

Mike River

Post by Mike River » Fri May 26, 2006 8:54 pm

yo, ive got it on dvd (bootleg but it runs fine) with some extra bits an bobs of old cheesy skate films that are a bit rubbish.
I would be willing to swap it for some thing cool.
Regards
Michael.