Freewheelin on DVD ?

Movie Files (avi, mpg, rm, etc.)

Moderator: Jani Soderhall

RL

Freewheelin on DVD ?

Post by RL » Sat Nov 08, 2003 5:49 pm

Hi, does anyone know if Santa Cruz will re-release Freewheelin on DVD seeing as they have released other classic's?
Thanks very much.

I do love this slalom site.
Information without the drama.

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Sat Nov 08, 2003 6:54 pm

...i'm interested. it totally captures a time in my life. peralta has the neat lift heel pump style. the things you can do on chicago trucks is amazine. makes sort of chuckle when i see/read the hype around pvd's "gert".

on a tangent: i've been watching dogtown and z-boyz now and then, a really cool flik. wentzl kills it with the naration. he's actually a member of this web site. hackett does a great job of describing poolriding as an virginal aspiration, a sensuous experience, ridden for the first time...

we had our own thing, phoenix had beaucoup pools, the best pipes in the world, surf, snow, strong soaring weather, but we didn't have hollywood. we did chronicle it, some of us anyway. check this link and dig around in the archives.

it's funny to look back on my own times in skateboarding in my youth. all those "hardcore" types, bandwagon riders, gone...

er, sorry for the draama.

*grin*

if you find it, keep me informed.

RL

Adam/ drama/ DT. flicks.

Post by RL » Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:17 am

Adam no drama here, I like it. I also like a notice by e-mail. Thanks.

If you like DT Z boys., you should see "Spinning Wheels" has older pool riding than DT I think lots of Mike Weed. I also have "Skateboard Kings", which is awesome (BTW. It's not the crappy verson Barleye sells) Let me know if you'd like copies.
Thanks, Ric