calling all my friends

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

Cabbage

Post by Cabbage » Fri Feb 28, 2003 7:31 pm

Hey everyone, I'm try'n to plan a session for next friday march 7th at Vans 9-11, then go get a bite to eat and a cold one. the reason being Tori and I are moving away from the area, and wanna chance to hang with you all before we split. Have made a bunch of new friends and wanna keep in touch. I guess we can call it my gonna away session...

Maybe now someone else can win the Surfrider Banked Slalom race...(: just play'n, gonna miss you all, so come out, or contact me at cabbage@gravityboard.com and I'll fill everyone in on whats going down.

sk8 everthinG,

cabbage

Wes Eastridge
WesE
WesE

Post by Wes Eastridge » Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:09 pm

We'll be there.

Wes

Cabbage

Post by Cabbage » Mon Mar 03, 2003 5:06 pm

right on wes..

.Friday march 7th 9-11 my last vans who-ha till who knows when...

.hope to see a bunch of you all come out....

Also anyone interested sat we are having a going away party up in Baltimore, for those of you who can't make it friday, drop me a phone call or an email this week for more info...

cabbage@gravityboard.com

sk8 everythinG,

cabbage

Jason Herd

Post by Jason Herd » Mon Mar 03, 2003 7:18 pm

Hey Cabbage, I'm a daddy dude. Endie gave birth to our son on wednesday night at 9:00. His name is Jacob Robert Herd. He wieghed in at 7lb 15 oz. He has brought me the most wonderful joy I have ever felt in life. Better than any skateboard related rush I have felt before. Endie and I would like to meet you at Vans on Friday night for your going away session. We look forward to seeing you and having the opportunity to introduce you to the newest member of the Herd house. Later dude. see ya friday.

Cabbage

Post by Cabbage » Mon Mar 03, 2003 7:43 pm

Right on Ben.....super stoked for you and Endie, congrats....can't wait to see the little monster...how is he doing? you know what, I'll just call you tonight...It's rad huh...? Stoked to see you at Vans......also Derek is having a party sat night for tori and I, so your invited if you can make it, but I know it's hard....talk to you later.

sk8 everythinG,

cabbage

Cabbage

Post by Cabbage » Fri Mar 07, 2003 5:53 pm

See you all tonight......super stoked to ride.....I'll be there around 8......

sk8 everythinG,

cabbage

Michel Temoche

Post by Michel Temoche » Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:27 am

Cabbage, Good luck to you. It's been great skatin' with/against you.