whats up for the next DC race?

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

Cabbage

Post by Cabbage » Thu Feb 06, 2003 3:38 pm

hey everyone, well looks like more snow for friday, so another weekend of no ridding outside....are we still try'n to get a race in on the 15th?
next question is would any of you be into sk8ing vans on sat?

I think with the snow friday night might not be a good idea, but we should be good by sat.... any takers?

whats up with you Ben....?

if we get a big group to meet on sat afternoon, we can take over anygiven section...most likely the back street where the race was, and the pools are always cool......drop me a line or reply here...

I'll most deffinatly be there anyway, so come check me out..

sk8 till U dIe,

cabbage

Jason Herd

Post by Jason Herd » Thu Feb 06, 2003 5:59 pm

Maybe. I gotta see what the misses says! The baby is due in 2 weeks so I could get that emergency call anytime now. Call me

Cabbage

Post by Cabbage » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:39 pm

hey ben email me your digits....

cabbage@gravityboard.com

wow 2 weeks thats rad, tell her I said hey, and to hang in there, it almost ov, well almost begun......hit me up....

charge everythinG,

cabbage

Cabbage

Post by Cabbage » Mon Feb 10, 2003 4:13 pm

what up DC, man you guy's don't type much anymore huh? everyone stuck in the snow or what? I wanna see someone actually use this board and post something, even something lame, would work.... I know something, that you don't....don't you wanna know too..? I might tell you soon...

charge EverythinG,

cabbage

Jason Herd

Post by Jason Herd » Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:59 pm

tell me now. I wanna know whats up. good session on saturday cabbage. That coneless slalom run at the end was fun. They should set that up sometime. I like the flow of going around that whole place with just an occasional push for maximum speed. Sergie rips up the vert dude.