5th Annual Mid Atlantic Skate Series Starts Sunday

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:08 pm

Just got an e-mail update from Curt Kimbel. His Maryland/Virginia Ledo Pizza Mid Atlantic Skate Series Bowl and Street contests kick off this weekend.

If anyone hasn't met or dealt with CK, all I can say is there is no more motivated, devoted and competitive skater anywhere who's been involved with this sport. From slalom and downhill to bowls and street, this original Badlander BRINGS IT.

I talked to Brian Parsons last week and it sounds like some of the DC Outlaw crew might make it down to F'ingburg Sunday for some of the contest. Anyone around NoVa who want to experience a Class A skateboard contest should get by there. Curt will not let you down.

Mike Ohm

MASS

Post by Mike Ohm » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:32 pm

Wes, were you a cruise director in a previous life?
Damn Skippy

David Riordon

Post by David Riordon » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:05 am

I had a blast hanging out at the Arlington contest last Saturday. The next day's contest was held at the Greenbelt, MD park and it made it into the Washington Post late this week. My brother James' 16 year old son was quoted at the end of the article.

Here is the link http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... ailarticle
lbk