Happy Slalom New Year's!

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

John Dillon

Happy Slalom New Year's!

Post by John Dillon » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:09 am

Yo slalom brothers & sisters...may you have a safe and happy New Year's Day.....AND may 2007 see a rebirth of slalom in the Mid-Atlantic, DC/Baltimore area. I will be throwing a tight and GS race this year and I will seek your assistance. Also, there will be several banked slalom races at Lansdowne this year....dates to be announced at a later date. Everyone look around and see where we can throw outlaw races in your neighborhood. Peace out people!

KEN DELANEY

Jones Falls Festival GS Possibilty Sept. 16th

Post by KEN DELANEY » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:07 pm

Hey John > The tentative date for the Jones Falls Valley Celebration is Sunday Sept. 16th, and they had welcomed input about the possibility of a slalom race on the closed-for-the-day Jones Falls Expressway (i.e. I-83) when I last checked with them. We had a blast running cones southbound down the hill at the Falls road exit last time, I'd be more than willing to help try and make an event of it this year if you are game. We've got a nine month gestation period to try to pull it off, what do you think?