My alma mater(UM) wins again!Lans Fun Jam/BnkdSlalom11/25

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

John Dillon

My alma mater(UM) wins again!Lans Fun Jam/BnkdSlalom11/25

Post by John Dillon » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:52 am

Fun skateboard jam sessions starting w/a banked slalom race on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.....Come join Cabbage(Gravity pro), myself(Team Fun pro) and Tim Morris(rad freestyler) as we utilize different sections of the old concrete bowl. We will have a 360 funcomp,slide session, flatland jam, banked jam, concrete wave bowl jam, highest ollie out of the bowl jam,style lines jam, grind jam and hip trick jam. Why, you may ask? Why not! Bring any board(s) you wish. Have fun....meet new peeps, try out other people's boards, learn new tricks, see what's possible!
Hopefully, Mother Nature will obey....great way to burn off all those calories you ate the past 2 days. Stay tuned to my next post as we may get the skatepark opened at 10am instead of the usual noon. Pads & helmet required....parents must sign skatepark waiver unless they have already done so...or bring a notarized and signed one(that's for you out if towners). Come on out and have some fun with us!! Park closes at dark....which will be about 4:30pm just after Turkey Day. Peace!

Brian Gilbert

Post by Brian Gilbert » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:41 pm

im definetly there, because of my knees i havent beem on a board since January. so it will be good to get out again and see you guys. and dont worrie nothing major on my knees just pain. later skaters

John Dillon

Who else is coming?

Post by John Dillon » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:53 pm

Besides BP & Gilbert, who else is coming? Just wondering....there's a few from the fish who've signed up plus a bunch who aren't on the forum. Ohm? LBK?PaDan?WesE?Q?Nino?

Jack Quarantillo

Post by Jack Quarantillo » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:54 pm

JD,
Sadly, team Q is out to WV for extended Turkey ingestion....

Have fun!

Q

Mike Ohm

downer

Post by Mike Ohm » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:29 am

I am at the beach trying to get my surf on. BRRRRRRRRRRRRR

John Dillon

Yo Mike!

Post by John Dillon » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:11 am

I was hoping u'd b back in time.....we'll miss u....catch some waves for me.....I'll be catching concrete waves at The Downer. Plus, we'll miss Q & Bertleboy too!