Ashland, KY Race

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage

Ashland, KY Race

Post by Lenny Poage » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:17 pm

Registration is now open for the Poage Landing Days Kentucky Fried Cone Fest. Details to come as they develop.

http://www.ncdsa.com/contest_registrati ... testID=259
HOSS

David Riordon

Post by David Riordon » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:58 am

Lenny's race is under 7 hours drive from DC. I'll be checking my calendar against my work commitments. If I were to pick one race to go to travel to this year, it would be this one!

Johnny Dillon, Wes, Ohm, BP, how about it?

Anybody in the new DC Outlaw Crew willing to take me on again? You know you guys cut me at the last P&R race and made me bleed urethane. Think you can swoop in and go for the kill this time? Ha, I just stole one of those furby GTI Fast things out of some punk's new VW and I bolted it onto my slalom deck. Now, I'll be real fast and it will be two of us talking smack at you while you race me.

Who needs updated slalom wheels, trucks, and deck to win? I got my Fast.
lbk

Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage

Post by Lenny Poage » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:54 pm

http://poagelandingdays.com/Kentucky%20 ... 20Fest.htm

This will be updated when I get the final draft of the poster.
HOSS

Brian Parsons

Post by Brian Parsons » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:19 pm

Any DC slalom racers thinking about making this race. Ashland is I think about 6-7 hour drive from DC. But this race might be what we need to get over not racing at LaCosta.

Where is Dave Gale, WesE and John Dillon these days. I noticed Marc and Ben B are on the sign up. Both of these guys have made events in DC. Lenny is also an outlaw guy.