lansdowne on the internet

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

Cabbage

lansdowne on the internet

Post by Cabbage » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:08 pm

dillon call me back.... everyone else, be sure to keep check'n in in myspace.com/lansdownebowl gonna start try'n to get some session updates and reports...need everyones help to make it right...contribute thanks...and when are we gonna bank slalom again? I feel the need...

cabbaGe

David Riordon

Post by David Riordon » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:04 am

CAUTION: According to Channel 8 News, MySpace.com has problems with the users posting photos of themselves in provocative poses. For example on http://myspace.com/lansdownebowl , I found the below photo of one young man by the screen name of (well let's protect his identity) "Potato". I was shocked. You judge for yourself but if I were Steve Olson, I would just throw-up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disgusting-----

lbk

T.J. Welsh

Post by T.J. Welsh » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:49 pm

This is what I've been waiting to hear! :D Thanks Cabbage, I'll stay tuned and you can count me in for whatever assistance you need to make this happen...
SHOW ME THE SLALOM!

Brian Gilbert

Post by Brian Gilbert » Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:48 pm

that damned picture keeps poppin up everywhere. WHY GOD? WHY??????????

Anthony Smallwood

cabbage & potatos

Post by Anthony Smallwood » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:51 pm

Classic!

Cabbage, did you take a hard slam @ the last FC party??
There's a video of Death By Sexy on youtube that has skate shots from FC and I think you're in it.

Anthony Smallwood

cabbage & potatos

Post by Anthony Smallwood » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:51 pm

Classic!

Cabbage, did you take a hard slam @ the last FC party??
There's a video of Death By Sexy on youtube that has skate shots from FC and I think you're in it.

Cabbage

haha

Post by Cabbage » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:12 am

i know olson was sorry he missed seeing me in that tutu homage outfit...and no anthony, I didn't slam, but bonked my hip on the coping...hurt a little but it was all good, that place is danger danger, but a great time...I think I saw the clip on youtube....

LBK you know its not the outfit, but the man under the outfit, and I know you love it...i showed the world my balls that day, and won the event...what ever happened to that guy OHM ? hahahaha I think he retired after that one. Being beat by the guy in the tutu has to suck..hahaha

check the lansdowne bowl space soon, updates and happening, questions, bring it...

slalom event to come in sept and oct...

Mike Ohm

downer

Post by Mike Ohm » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:27 am

Cabbage, I was at Arlington skating the park and we were laughing about you alway beating me at Lansdowne. I told everyone that I was going to skate in a dress at the Halloween race as Cabbage's Bitch. Yeah, I am tired of 2nd place, see you next race. Hey, what happened at Kona? I need some details.

David Riordon

Post by David Riordon » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:13 am

I say that in protest of the pads rule and that damn fence we should have everybody skates Lansdowne in a tutu day. We could call it the "Tutu Revolt" because it would be just revolting.
lbk

John Dillon

LBK.....now you've started something!

Post by John Dillon » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:25 pm

That may make Pks & Rec give up on the pads rule? There WILL be a Halloween Banked Slalom Race!