SkateparkOfBaltimore Fundraiser 4/15 8pm at FightClub

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

John Dillon

SkateparkOfBaltimore Fundraiser 4/15 8pm at FightClub

Post by John Dillon » Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:43 am

21 and older only....Rad skate session in the newly-expanded bowl, food cooked by your fellow skaters:Nino,Caveman,Dan, maybe even myself, beer,drinks,lots of bands skateboard art show....all proceeds go to SOB...what else? Did I say Party Of The Year?
Just $10.................well worth it!

Andy Bittner
GBJ
GBJ

Party of the Decade!

Post by Andy Bittner » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:39 pm

Hey JRD... Did you hear about the OC Bowl's 30th Anniversary Bash yet? With all due respect to your fundraiser, on May 20, OC is going to be the place to be for us old-timers. Talk about "Party of the Year"! The list I've seen includes Umble, Fred Smith, Wiggy coming from Hawaii and Tobin from Portland. Cooley'll be sleeping in his car and you know The Bomb King will be there. Of course, Heyman, Boo and I will be there. You have to imagine Micro will fall in and, probably, Pat Clark. We'll all be praising the mighty Haystacks Marlowe, may she rest in peace, who, through persistence and grit, instigated the first publically-funded skatepark ever constructed in the whole world, in the entire history of skateboarding. It's starting to sound like "The 21st Century Probe Jam". I'll see you there.

John Dillon

Hey Andy!

Post by John Dillon » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:57 pm

Yea, I heard about it last night at the party(insane Party). Cowtown Chris Renner & I plan to go, maybe Caveman Dave Mullen as well. I saw Micro last night. Philly band THE CUT-OFFS kicked butt! I hope to see you there in OC!