ref:Fri

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

John Dillon

ref:Fri

Post by John Dillon » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:10 pm

The Arlington skate session was a good but hot one...just myself & 2 others. I guess slalom is dead in DC(hopefully I'm wrong, though). The solo slalom session was brief. I headed home since nobody called to join me....next slalom session is in the Baltimore area.

Colin Townrow

Post by Colin Townrow » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:15 am

Make it on a Saturday evening and I will be there for sure. I work every weekday evening.
Clean Skate

Brian Gilbert

Post by Brian Gilbert » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:22 pm

i was workin all day then worked door at the bar that night. but im all for, setting up some races in the baltimore area. ive got a spot or 3 im checkin on now. Anybody else wanna help or got some other ideas ill help anyway i can. i love racing with you guys and i dont that to not happen this year.. keep me posted and ill do the same for you guys.

later skaters,
Gilbert

John Dillon

I dunno where all the DC slalom guys are.....

Post by John Dillon » Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:53 am

but a bunch of Baltimore slalom enthusiasts have contacted me and want to keep things 'rolling' so to speak....so, hey, shoot me your cell #s and let's run cones the next Sat it's dry. The clown on TV is calling for the wet stuff this wknd and I'm tempted to catch the last of the snow cones in VT w/PSR this SAT...so, let's shoot for the following Sat....say, we meet at Lansdowne for a bit of banked slalom at noon, then run some cones on flat nearby...my cell # is: 443-610-8488...of course, the more the merrier and the DC guys are welcome.

Brian Gilbert

Post by Brian Gilbert » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:43 pm

grrrrr im workin a double, next saturday. i cant make it. but you got my number john anytime you are headin out call me and ill meet up with you.