DC Sessions 2006

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

Brian Parsons

DC Sessions 2006

Post by Brian Parsons » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:42 am

Anyone skating this weekend? I was considering a P&R session. Sunday is best.

Wes Eastridge
WesE
WesE

Post by Wes Eastridge » Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:07 pm

I'll ride P&R. What do you think about Fountainhead instead though? Unless the info is incorrect, tomorrow will be that last Sunday it's open for us (gates open on the 19th).

Wes Eastridge
WesE
WesE

Post by Wes Eastridge » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:22 am

Actually, I think I would rather ride P&R until I get a board better suited.

Call me cell on Sunday if you want to slalom, as I'll be away from internet access. Leave a message if I don't answer. I'll call you back after 11am.

David Morris

Hi Brian, Hi Wes

Post by David Morris » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:15 pm

It always seems that you guys always want to ride when I am working. Is it a conspiracy or something?

Hey are any of the DC Outlaws going to the NC downhillbillies race on the weekned of the 25th???? Aaron and I are going. It would be cool to see some of the Outlaws there ( I think John Dillion is signed up). I am looking forward to it especially after being away for a year.

John Dillon

Hey DaveMo!

Post by John Dillon » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:05 am

At the last minute just before doing a Priceline.com flight request to Tahoe, I got a call to fill in for an ill instructor/chaperone for a week-long Killington snowboard trip...so I'm off tomorrow morn to work in Vermont and will not be able to make it to NC's Hobby Park(boo!) I will be sending an e-mail to WT & NCLB to remove me from the list. I do hope to get down there later this year....go if you can make it...it's a great hill plus the peeps down there are wonderful too!