January 13th

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

Anthony Flis

January 13th

Post by Anthony Flis » Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:51 am

Hey guys I need your help. My band Freddy Inferno which is kind of a progressive rock/funk/rap band is playing at the Velvet Lounge in NW DC on Friday, January 13th at 8:30pm. The only problem is it is a 21 and up show so....none of our friends can go since we are highschool kids so if you all who live in close could make an appearance that would be unbelievable. If you show up I will love you guys that much more. We play good music and there will be partying and music all night there probably. So come one come all.

Anthony Smallwood

Flis in DC

Post by Anthony Smallwood » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:17 pm

Call me and remind me the day of...I'll bring some Fight Clubbers including the wild and wonderful El Salvadorian crew. They're a traveling band of funmakers.

Paging Dave Riordan. Buzz me when you can. I have a new phone but the # is the same.
202-607-1495[/u]

Anthony Flis

Post by Anthony Flis » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:01 am

BUMP! we have no one as of now unless anthony pulls through which it doesnt seem he is very good at ;) I kid but yeah its a 21 and over show so we are screwed your help is appreciated.

Anthony Smallwood

I'll be there....I think

Post by Anthony Smallwood » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:47 am

Things change by the minute. hahaha that's how it is. Was suppossed to go to Rio to race this weekend but at the last minute went to NY this week instead. Went with a documentarian to film rappers in the South Bronx. One of the wildest and strangest 48 hours of my life.
So yeah, don't bet any money on me being there.....anything can happen and that's just the way I like it.
I do have another party to hit but I'm coming your way for sure. What time do you go onstage??