First Descent Snowboard Movie-Georgetown Fri 12/2/05 10:20PM

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

David Riordon

First Descent Snowboard Movie-Georgetown Fri 12/2/05 10:20PM

Post by David Riordon » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:56 am

Hey you kooks, come hit the opening night of First Descent Snowboard Movie with me and Steeb at the Georgetown Cineplex. We will be checking out the 10:20 pm late night showing. Look for the loud-ones, that will be us.

-> Fri. Dec. 2, 2005 10:20 pm Showing

-> Loews Cineplex Georgetown 14
.....3111 K Street N.W.
......Washington, DC 20007 Map

First Descent Movie
http://www.firstdescentm ovie.com/

By the way when you show up with me at a skateboard, snowboard or surf movie, here is what you must be prepared to do:

1) Act like it's a "surf flick" and get vocal when you see a cool shot and yell your lungs out!!!!
2) Make sure you buy some extra popcorn to wing at people including your friends.
3) Ignore anybody that tells you to shut up but be cool even if they call you a kook because we are all kooks if you think about it.
4) Bring a blow-up beach ball or two or three to bounce off of people's heads.
5) Make a bunch of paper airplanes to throw but make sure you dull the pointy nose.
6) If approached by management for causing too much trouble, tell them your name is Mike Ohm and if you have a friend with you, let them ID themselves as (since this is a snowboard movie) Shaun White or Jake Burton Carpenter.
7) Have fun this first time you see the movie and then go back and see it again some other day or buy it on DVD in the next 6 months.

DR
lbk

jakethesnake

yes

Post by jakethesnake » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:10 pm

now thats style bro, brings back memories of smoking pot in movie theaters and hooting andhollering at barrel rides

Anthony Smallwood

smoking pot w/ Dave Riordan!!! (will get you arrested)

Post by Anthony Smallwood » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:33 pm

Funny Story: A few years back, Doug Dupin, Riordan, myself and another longboarder were having a downhill session at one of our secret embassy spots. As we were walking up after a run, this guy says "I have a few joints of killer California skunk" and then it got silent. After a few seconds Doug says "Dave is a law enforcement officer"

The guy then says nervously, "I'm just kidding"

Dave said he couldn't do anything about something he didn't see. The guy never came back to ride with us. Dave scared him straight

jakethesnake

Post by jakethesnake » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:32 pm

like i said memories, i'm much too old for that shit now

Anthony Smallwood

jokethesmoke

Post by Anthony Smallwood » Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:58 pm

ha ha ha, I know you were thinking about bringing the bong.....

Having been with Riordan at the premiere of LODT, I can tell you he does everything on his list. He did forget to add: must ride skateboard up and down the aisles

hopefully, i'll be there tonite to join in the mayhem

jakethesnake

hilarious

Post by jakethesnake » Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:06 am

i just stopped laughing at jokethesmoke funny shit dude...damn funny i'll be home by the fire tonite have fun...anybody skating on sunday?