The latest Pro-designed Group Discount Order

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

John Dillon

The latest Pro-designed Group Discount Order

Post by John Dillon » Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:28 am

Hey fellow slalom skateboarders.....jump in and get your Pro-designed pads with this group order....go to the website: www.prodesigned.com and check out which style of pads you want. You've seen me wear them as well as others...here's your chance to get a discount on the pads only, any accessories or customizations are still at regular price....YOU ARE WORTH IT...spend a couple extra bucks and get some real pads....call Wild BIll directly if you have any questions...or to place your order today: 713-957-0341 or order via the website..............give me a shout on my cell for questions too at 443-610-8488, after 9pm, please, anytime on wknds. This will expire on july 31st! Tell all your friends too, not just your slalom friends!! Have fun!

John Dillon

Hey folks....

Post by John Dillon » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:54 pm

...remember this group discount offer expires on July 31st 2005...so that means there's a bit more than 2 weeks remaining to get in your order. Tell your friends too who may not visit this site about this deal. Remind them to place the order and mention TeamFun to get the group order discount. I've heard from folks in Canada, Va Beach, DC(of course), Texas, California, Mass, MD,Fla,Idaho,Oregon,BC,NY,NJ,Pa,NC and a few other places about the pads....YOU ARE WORTHY, remember that...get those pads you always wanted...get them ordered before July 31st! See previous post for tel #.

John Dillon

YOU ARE WORTHY!

Post by John Dillon » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:51 pm

Last chance to jump in on this Pro-Designed group discount....discount expires July 31st....so call in your order today or tomorrow, and for you slackers...call it in this Saturday...see previous posts for tel #. Just mention you are with group TEAMFUN when u place your order. Remember, any customizations and accessories are still regular price. Remember, though it may be 'cool' to skate w/o pads, IT IS WISE to skate w/pads. I'm through being 'cool'!

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:07 am

I'm a bit late but Is this offer is available for Europe? and France...
[ www.pavel-skates.com ] [ www.riderz.net ]
"Dont care what the World say - I and I could a never go astray -Well wee gona have Things our Way" - Robert Nesta Marley

John Dillon

Hey Vincent!

Post by John Dillon » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:15 am

Yes, it's available anywhere....as long as you Paypal Wild Bill for the pads and pay for shipping....you can find out how much shipping will be when you talk to him....read the previous posts for info about the group discount....from the pix I've seen of you running cones, Vincent, you look like you are having fun...so, hell yea, you can join the TeamFun group discount order. Spread the word...your pads just need to be ordered by the July 31st deadline to get the discount.