Lights, Camera, SLALOM!!!

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

Justin Pannulla
Justin Thyme
Justin Thyme

Lights, Camera, SLALOM!!!

Post by Justin Pannulla » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:20 pm

Hello everyone, I just bought a video camera and im trying to capture some slalom races, (i want to show my bros [mainly kickflippers] what this is all about) so basically i was wondering if anyone objects to me showing up at some local races and setting up my crap?
Id like to try to get some rolling shots too, (not while a race is going on, im not trying to screw up anyones run!) I just want to get footage of some of you guys who really know what youre doing, so i can show my friends some kick-ass slalom abilities.

(Because I suck, and thats nothing to go by)
Last edited by Justin Pannulla on Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I like symmetry and geometric shapes"
"I wanted my head to appear small, and the easiest way to do that was to make my body bigger."

Andy Bittner
GBJ
GBJ

Contract...

Post by Andy Bittner » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:05 am

I don't know... I think you'd need to contact my agent.

Actually, as far as I'm concerned, you're entirely welcome. I think we're racing in Gaithersburg this weekend.

Justin Pannulla
Justin Thyme
Justin Thyme

Post by Justin Pannulla » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:34 am

Well Im going to 2 concerts this weekend so I cant make that, but oh well its not like slaloms going away anytime soon.
The next race I can make ill probably post on here.
"I like symmetry and geometric shapes"
"I wanted my head to appear small, and the easiest way to do that was to make my body bigger."