Keep your eyes open! Board stolen

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

Seth Levy

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN! BOARD STOLEN

Post by Seth Levy » Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:40 am

i know i posted this on snb as well but im really pissed and hopefully someone from around here will spot it...
this is the second time in two months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f*ck!
today someone swiped my new slalom board!!!! new pocket pistols hardcore (coughin cut) with new black label slalom wheels (which took me forever to find a complete 85/78 set!!!!!) rockin rons CERAMICS and indy stage 5s with stimulator bushings!!!!! im soooo f*cking pissed!
so anyways, before school i (used to now) would do some slalom practice in the school lot before classes start. i did that today like usual, and since you can get suspended for carrying a board in school, i put it in the front seat of my car and dashed off to class after the first bell. well, i own a jeep wrangler with a soft top. for those of you who dont know, all you have to do to open a jeep like this is undo a zipper. someone must have seen the board and swiped it. AT SCHOOL!!!
this is my only slalom board and i am not in the position to find another one! so if anyone sees a board like this, clear glass grip and all, kick their ass for me and get me back my board.

David Riordon

Post by David Riordon » Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:22 am

Seth,

Too bad. Man I hide everything in my car under a dark blanket or in the trunk so you can't see anything from outside of the car. People steal the most stupid stuff. They see a skateboard in your car and take it not realizing that it useless to them since it was a slalom board.

There must be something in the air because my neighbors just knocked on the door to tell us their car got stolen out of their driveway last night.

We will keep out eyes open for you. In the mean time, let me know if you need a slalom board to borrow.

DR
lbk

Seth Levy

Post by Seth Levy » Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:38 am

just one for the races. i dont have cones to practice on at home, i just was using 'air cones'