Directions to Landsdown Skatepark????

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

William Tway
Timing Guru
Timing Guru

Directions to Landsdown Skatepark????

Post by William Tway » Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:13 am

Ohm, Dillon, Parsons, Wes E....heading to Balto for a week of work. Staying in the inner harbour area and want to hit Landsdown with yous guys. Can anyone post directions from the downtown area? It would be greatly appreciated. Hope to skate with y'all soon. Take Care and Thanks,

Tway

Jack Quarantillo

Post by Jack Quarantillo » Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:19 am

Tway,

Lansdowne is a semi-bust lately. On 3/14 we were informed we were trespassing, and asked to leave. I've been back twice since then without incident, but did hear of another guy who was there this past Friday, and was removed from the park, and asked for an ID, and he was told that next time he'd be arrested...

Anyhow, it is a great place to skate. Email me when you are in town and mebbe we can skate? jaq[at]his[dot]com.

Directions:
Highway 695 (Baltimore Beltway) to Lansdowne exit. [Hollins Ferry Rd.] take Hollins Ferry road TOWARDS Lansdowne (don't go towards the brewery (Now Washington Foods), there's nothing down there but industrial wasteland), follow it to top of hill and make a right on Bero Rd. After first left (Freeway Rd.) [do not take] look for a small paved path on left, between house on corner and the next row of houses. Park and follow path to skatepark.

Q

William Tway
Timing Guru
Timing Guru

thanks

Post by William Tway » Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:26 am

Jack, Thanks a bunch for the info. If it's not raining, I will hit the park in the afternoons around 4pm til dark. The forecast looks dismal but I'm taking my gear anyway. Don't have enough time to hit Vans so pray for sunshine. I will not have email service so if you want to hook up one afternoon, leave a message on my cell hell....917-364-5987.

Peace,

tway

Jack Quarantillo

Post by Jack Quarantillo » Mon Mar 29, 2004 5:58 am

Tway,
What days are you gonna be in Baltimore?

My schedule is goofy, but if I can't make it, I can hook you up with some others that are a little closer to the park.

Q

Anthony Smallwood

downer

Post by Anthony Smallwood » Mon Mar 29, 2004 5:07 pm

Q, Where ya at? I'll be hitting Landsdowne in a few hours. Me and a bro are coming up for a quick session, probably at 12:00. Call me if you can meet us. 202-607-1495

Jack Quarantillo

Post by Jack Quarantillo » Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:00 pm

Anthony,
Bertleboy and I skated hard for 2 hours yesterday. Today is out for me, as I could barely get up the stairs at work this morning. ;)

Q

William Tway
Timing Guru
Timing Guru

party on in baltimore

Post by William Tway » Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:50 pm

Greetings from the convention center in Balto. Got a message from Dillon who wants to hook up Thursday. I am working until 6pm every evening except Thursday. Maybe Ohm can make it up Thru. afternoon and join us. I will give JD a call later tonight. Charles street is pretty cool. Staying in the Mt. Vernon district. Love the old school buildings here. Take care.

Tway

Jack Quarantillo

Post by Jack Quarantillo » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:39 pm

Hopefully the forcast will change.... looks pretty wet right now.

Q