z-roller trucks

Slalom Skateboard Trucks

Moderator: Terry Kirby

David Jäger

z-roller trucks

Post by David Jäger » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:43 pm

i wanted to know if anybody knows these trucks! i saw them in a american shop and i`m thinking about ordering them...
but before this i wanted to know if someone has any experiences with these trucks and if you could recommend them or not

for pictures of these trucks: http://www.latterdayskates.com/trucks.html they are somewhere on this page.

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:12 am

...although originally made for "radical" and pool skateboarding, some of the LUGE guys use Z-Roller trucks if I am not mistaken.

There are better choices for the same money for a slalom board if that is what you are building.

Nick Krest

Post by Nick Krest » Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:41 am

Very stable and slow-turning. They make horrible slalom trucks, but are great for downhill and for pushing around.

Sven Lippert

Post by Sven Lippert » Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:03 am

...as i know, the funny thing with these trucks is, that they have a kind of integrated copper for grinds that "rolls" when you hit the pools coping - so you dont need any additional plastic coppers. but as well as with z rollers and plastic coppers you will miss this special grind sound - kracccckckkkhhh - you know

but its definetely not a slalom truck

David Jäger

thanx!

Post by David Jäger » Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:58 pm

thank you for posting your experiences!

i didn`t plan to use these trucks for a slalomboard.... more for something like a cruiser or a pool board (but i can`t already poolride - perhaps i`ll learn it)