[2007] Calgary Outlaw Slalom - August 12

Slalom Skateboarding in Canada

Moderator: Claude Regnier

Chris Iversen
Chris I
Chris I

[2007] Calgary Outlaw Slalom - August 12

Post by Chris Iversen » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:02 am

Short notice I know, but there wasn't much time for the organizers of this one to throw it all together. You probably know why....

Paskapoo weekend. Sunday, August 12, 2007. 2:00 pm as not to conflict with slide comp. Racers bring yer slalom gear as well. 40-cone steep and fast dual lane hybrid at "Conehenge" poster and map are attached. Registration will be on NCDSA shortly. $20 entry fee.

Live to skate, SKATE OR DIE!!!

Chris Iversen
Chris I
Chris I

Post by Chris Iversen » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:36 pm

Results from Brad Kasha's post on NCDSA:

Brad Kasha wrote:Conehenge 07 has ended the slalom drought in Calgary,,,,,we had a 45 cone single lane hybrid course set on a good smothe grade of pavement with a strong tail wind,,, 5 brave souls entered and had 5 runs, best time,,, here's the results,,,,,

Pascal ( the rookie) 14.49
Kash 14.73
Glenn Miller 15.21
Chris Iverson 16.93
Raylene Hill 15.53 * Lower Start

we all had a great day and a special thanks to Mark Ballard/ The Calgary Snowbord Club,(Timing system),, to Pete and Ingrid,,, assisting with the timing and start,,,,,the spectatators that assisted in the coneheading,,,, and to all ventured out....

skate safe
Afterward, we set up a nice GS course from higher on the hill which was nice and fast. I think I found a new favourite discipline! After that all the racers went to Brad's house where his roommate and his lady put together some burgers and gnosh for us hungry wigglers.

Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier

YeaH!

Post by Claude Regnier » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:36 am

Congrats Brad! Glad you made it out Chris.

Someday I'll make it out west again. North of the border, that is!
Many Happy Pumps!

Chris Iversen
Chris I
Chris I

Post by Chris Iversen » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:29 am

Right on thanks Claude! This one was only the beginning! Hope to see you out here soon!